Custom Fireflys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From this:
SDC12766.jpg

To this:
SDC12782.jpg

Man I didn't realize that the America's Finest uni was that light, I'm gonna have to give the brush stroke a shot with the acrylic paints to weather mine down.

Looks good King!

wow, you guys are amazing. Anyone interested in taking on a commission to make me one? I have the America's Finest Uniform and a Cobra Trooper, kind of stuck after that.

Damn, that is effin sweet...Can someone tell me where to get that camo uniform??? Who make's it???

Got my Cobra Trooper head, I'm thinking about slipping my cloth painted blacava over the head or I may just paint the Trooper head as well if that doesn't work out.

Damn, that is effin sweet...Can someone tell me where to get that camo uniform??? Who make's it???

21st Century Toys makes them. They come on an accessories card or as a boxed figure called the S.W.A.T. Subdued Urban Camo.

They are getting hard to find. I wish I had gotten more of them as I have always liked the outfit and wanted to make a whole squad of troopers in that uniform. Now, with the great stuff coming out to go with the uniform...it really makes for great figures...including Firefly as you can see.

Last edited:
Back