Custom Fireflys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still loving that Cobra Trooper head there Oaks :rock Did you paint the buckles/clips on the straps on your FF?

and what version of those grenades are those, I like that look?

I used this guys, and painted the camo with fabric paint.

bd00332.jpg

dscf2636.jpg

I wouldn't change a thing. That looks awesome!

I'm still loving that Cobra Trooper head there Oaks :rock Did you paint the buckles/clips on the straps on your FF?

and what version of those grenades are those, I like that look?

Yup, I painted the buckles. The chest one was black and the waist one was bronze color. I had a web belt originaly, like SE, but the triangle clip broke. So, I used HT Weskers'. The grandes are Sideshow Lara Croft's.

I wouldn't change a thing. That looks awesome!

I agree with this statement as well :lecture

Yup, I painted the buckles. The chest one was black and the waist one was bronze color. I had a web belt originaly, like SE, but the triangle clip broke. So, I used HT Weskers'. The grandes are Sideshow Lara Croft's.

Thanks man :rock I think I have some silver laying around here :lol

Your FF turned out really sweet, Masks.... I think I bought a pair of trooper boots from you through ebay the other day?

I thought I recognized the name. My brother in law gave up collecting 1/6, so he asked me to part out the trooper he had left.
I wish he would have told me sooner, a few days before I purchased 2 from a fellow freak. I probably would have gotten it at a "family" discount.

I thought I recognized the name. My brother in law gave up collecting 1/6, so he asked me to part out the trooper he had left.
I wish he would have told me sooner, a few days before I purchased 2 from a fellow freak. I probably would have gotten it at a "family" discount.

I honestly didn't realize it till I was bidding on a trooper head you were selling the other day.... I saw "Mil Mascaras" and it clicked. :lol

Where did you find that bandolier, I can't seem to find anything similar.

onethousandmasks is right, they are the harness straps from SE.

And onethousandmasks, I wouldn't change a thing, your FF is top f'n notch :rock :rock :rock

That is what I was trying to find, but no goose. :monkey2

If you have any spare buck bodies, you can boil and pop them on the pro ankle joint. Its not a perfect fit, since there will be a small and I mean very small, gap between the foot and the ankle joint but since the hole of the foot is smaller than the peg on the ankle it gives a nice tight fit. That is what I did when I switch over my Jedi Luke to the pro.:cool:

Btw, you can use the Snake Eyes bend toe boot joint if you are looking for that.:D

If you have any spare buck bodies, you can boil and pop them on the pro ankle joint. Its not a perfect fit, since there will be a small and I mean very small, gap between the foot and the ankle joint but since the hole of the foot is smaller than the peg on the ankle it gives a nice tight fit. That is what I did when I switch over my Jedi Luke to the pro.:cool:

Btw, you can use the Snake Eyes bend toe boot joint if you are looking for that.:D

Yea tried with the SE, not really wanting to use his boots though, where's good places to pick up spare buck bodies...?

Red Planet Toys, Toys Anxiety, etc...?

Looking forward to seeing it! :rock

He looks pretty insane, like he would stop at nothing til you are dead and that's the look I really was going for... Something to make him look all crazy or just not right. That Cobra trooper's eyes are something :lol

Back