Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's really personal preference. I like medicom all around because I feel it's more accurate cut and tighter fitting. Especially the vest compared to SS. SS cloak and sabers are better material wise. SS has a jumpsuit do you don't have to worry about the shirt coming out of the trousers when you pose it but the vest is not accurate at all. It looks nice but the wrong color and cut.

I'd say the best combo would be:
SS
Suit
Sabers
Belt
Cloak

Medi
Vest
Boots
Glove

It's really personal preference. I like medicom all around because I feel it's more accurate cut and tighter fitting. Especially the vest compared to SS. SS cloak and sabers are better material wise. SS has a jumpsuit do you don't have to worry about the shirt coming out of the trousers when you pose it but the vest is not accurate at all. It looks nice but the wrong color and cut.

SS
Suit
Sabers
Belt
Cloak

Medi
Vest
Boots
Glove

I totally agree with that, unless you want to pose Luke as seen in the Throne Room scene. You need the Medi suit (2 pieces) then too. SS is just too large.

I just ordered the eBay head....now to find a suitable body. Any suggestions? I see there are new shorter bodies coming from China on ebay. 9.5 inch and 10.5 inch if I remember correctly. They are still too short for luke though.

The Medicom suit would be perfect if not for the velcro on the shirt flap. That totally kills it. Which sucks because I like the collar on the Medi one better.

I removed the Velcro on mine and added a magnet inside the shirt and a thin metal square inside the bib.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417411932.429805.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417411952.158230.jpg
Mine has a modified hot toys belt.

Any body have a good body recommendation for Luke or a good frankenstein reciepe? I'm figuring he should be about 11.4 inches tall as Mark Hamil was 5 ft 7. Are my calculations correct?

Any body have a good body recommendation for Luke or a good frankenstein reciepe? I'm figuring he should be about 11.4 inches tall as Mark Hamil was 5 ft 7. Are my calculations correct?

IMBD lists him as 5'9 (175 cm), heightdb as 5'7 (170 cm). Assuming 5'7 (170 cm) is correct, in 1:6 he should be 28.33 cm (170/6), which is 11.15 inches.

I just used a TT slim. With the Medicom boots on and no feet he comes to the exact right height. I'll post some pics when I'm back home. Back to work today after a week off with the kids for thanksgiving.

SS
Suit
Sabers
Belt
Cloak

Medi
Vest
Boots
Glove

Thanks Jedijim and everyone else for the advice.

Here's the only one I could dig up. It's an old pic. Probably already posted in the beginning of this thread but it's the medi outfit with SS belt and saber. It shows the Velcro gone and the magnet holding the bib to the shirt. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417635400.860092.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417635411.531073.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417635422.184235.jpg

ZCWO CY Girls male slim body's are great. Just run a search on eBay for 1/6 slim body and some should pop up. Usually about $30.00.

ZCWO CY Girls male slim body's are great. Just run a search on eBay for 1/6 slim body and some should pop up. Usually about $30.00.

Any idea if these would be good replacements for SSC Stormtrooper bodies?

Back