Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a couple new pics trying different poses.

Well, credit goes for fellow members for the saber levitating idea..! not my credit.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I just got one of those and one of the Bespin Luke heads as well. I don't have the bodies yet that I'm going to use, but the heads look great.

The beauty of that is that the mechanism can be added. Put the heads in warm water to remove the eyes, then drill the rear part of the eyes, and add a styrene bar between. Then it will work just like the HT one.
And thanks for the link. I am going to get some of that headsculpt.

Not sure about the HT version, but these eyes are completely posable in any position although they are separate so you can even go cross-eyed if you want.

Not sure about the HT version, but these eyes are completely posable in any position although they are separate so you can even go cross-eyed if you want.

Of course. I have stripped apart a few PERS heads that had been broken. All i meant was that this version is almost exactly the same as the HT, but without the cross spar that keeps the eyes moving unison. And that the spar will be a relatively easy add on to anyone with the tools to do so.
That's all i meant.
:wave

Very nice. I love that display.

Which would you rather have? Hmmm...
This is the $40 head from eBay. Like I said its quite nice.

I think the one on the left had it's time, but that time has passed now, in comparison to the HT(Even the bootleg one). And i am sure a talented painted could wring even more likeness from that one on the right. It's all in the details.

Is there another hand/glove that could be used to hold the lightsaber. The one it came with is kinda big. Won't really hold the lightsaber very well.. It kinda just sits there..

Is there another hand/glove that could be used to hold the lightsaber. The one it came with is kinda big. Won't really hold the lightsaber very well.. It kinda just sits there..

Dip the hand in hot water & tighten the grip...

As an addendum to that last post, take the hand and something slightly thinner than the saber handle(Perhaps a small paintbrush if you have one).
With the gloved hand on the brush handle, get an elastic band and tightly wrap the hand over and over by crossing and twisting the band.
When you have done this, dip the hand and the tip of the brush handle it's holding onto into boiling water for maybe a minute. The hand will be pliable but settle into the new tighter grip.
After a minute, remove from the water and run it under the cold water tape for another minute or two. Or into a glass of ice water, it doesn't matter which. When you take the band off, the hand will be pretty solid in a tighter grip.

Nice! Thanks guys,

Also what would be a good way to fill in the legs? The pants look funny. Was thinking of buying a muscular body,
I know Luke is thin but man this body needs help. Lol

Back