Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job so far Eczamurai! Congrats!!!

Thanks. He's finished now. Although I''m contemplating making him look slightly more upwards, make him more menacing. Problem with that is.. Luke isn't menacing. Ever. :lol

Except for maybe the ending though, but that's a sculpt I'd never want. :lol Total rage-mode Luke.

20141007_214058.jpg

I think we are all looking forward to see that head on Luke's body!

On the other hand, I wanted to upload a pic of a fellow member (bbl), that is still my reference for my WIP Luke.

Can't wait to have my CCL ready, and also work on the wig.

lzd36755893fae5ed306e60c2dc5a73035.jpg

new wig finished! still needs some futzing... looks terrific imo.

Medicom outfit received! (futzing is hell! at least, throne room style...)

CC lightsaber ready...

And into the Detolf!!

Where'd you get the wig? I saw someone selling heads with the hair on eBay. Is it that one?

got it from fellow member bbl, it's supposed to be by Katkuro.

A friend was very kind and sanded and painted it with the Hot Toys wig colour as a reference.

Pretty happy with the outcome!

did not change the pose, but used the Sideshow cape and Medicom vest and belt. Daylight makes this even more awesome...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Looks really great!

Interesting that in the new Star Wars "Costumes" book, the vest is actually black, not dark greyish (Sideshow) or dark tan/grey (Hasbro.) Not sure what color the Medi one is.

I always thought the costume was closer to the Sideshow color and thought I'd seen a Magic of Myth type display of it confirming that but maybe it was the flash that made it look greyish.

The vest is made of raw silk. They had to wash it several times to get it to look tattered like Obi-Wan's robes which just so happened to fade the color slightly. So it was black raw silk faded a bit greyish.

Back