Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some awesome fighting on flickr between:

- Medicom RAH ROTJ Fett
- Kitbash Jedi Luke

(I think)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/kevchan1103/16350334498/
Haha they are mine, thanks! I was gonna take a few more shots (with Vader, etc) to complete the series before I share them here. You are correct the ROTJ Luke is kitbash (Mixed Medi and SS outfit, HT body, head from third party I shared a few pages back) and Boba is from Medi.

16534197661_1ab1693c31_o.jpg

16352118197_998a03413d_o.jpg

16350334498_2015dd021e_o.jpg

I was using the HT DX07 head with cut-out Medicom wig before

13967209607_248ba1b8bd_o.jpg

14173944923_a27b32613c_o.jpg

14809847622_290549c4af_o.jpg

14787196596_c942a7a666_o.jpg

Damn that's not too shabby. Will work great on my custom Jedi Luke that I've been waiting to build.

R02Hi6l.jpg

Threw the head on just for looks. Gonna get the 2.0 with the other hair and probably swap it. I might use this for another bash. I also gotta change up my detolf and get my other Luke and Vader duel set up.

Haha they are mine, thanks! I was gonna take a few more shots (with Vader, etc) to complete the series before I share them here. You are correct the ROTJ Luke is kitbash (Mixed Medi and SS outfit, HT body, head from third party I shared a few pages back) and Boba is from Medi.

View attachment 167437

View attachment 167438

View attachment 167439

I was using the HT DX07 head with cut-out Medicom wig before

View attachment 167440

View attachment 167441

View attachment 167442

View attachment 167443

That's one of the best bashes i've seen done of that figure,super pics!

I have a spare official HT Luke head i'm looking to sell, and thought i'd mention in this thread in case anyone is looking for one. The undamaged one with the normal hairstyle.
Cost me $75 on Ebay, but i was bidding on two and won both.
Just in case anyone is looking for one for that price. I know it's a lot of cash for a head, and the bootleg looks decent for less.
But i thought i'd pop it here just in case.

I have a spare official HT Luke head i'm looking to sell, and thought i'd mention in this thread in case anyone is looking for one. The undamaged one with the normal hairstyle.
Cost me $75 on Ebay, but i was bidding on two and won both.
Just in case anyone is looking for one for that price. I know it's a lot of cash for a head, and the bootleg looks decent for less.
But i thought i'd pop it here just in case.

That's not a bad price, I need the beaten up head though. :(

That looks great!

And no, worries, I'm patiently hoping for a rerelease anyways.

the knock off head is worth buying for ROTJ hair. It's not as refined in the sculpting as I would like but I like it. I replaced my modded Bespin hair. You have to dremel out the top as the magnet system is different and you will want to do that because you will want to use the Hot Toys head with the ROTJ KO wig, the KO head looks terrible.

the knock off head is worth buying for ROTJ hair. It's not as refined in the sculpting as I would like but I like it. I replaced my modded Bespin hair. You have to dremel out the top as the magnet system is different and you will want to do that because you will want to use the Hot Toys head with the ROTJ KO wig, the KO head looks terrible.

Good to know. Thank you. I was thinking of ordering this one but wasn't sure if the detail. I like the medi wig but it moves around too much. Needs to be more secure.

I really can't find anything wrong with the knock-off head. I've got one of the Bespin heads and one of the RotJ heads and I think they're incredible. Just my two cents.

The hair fits on just fine jim, even without a magnet. Nice and snug. The hair is more detailed and realistic looking than the Medicom wig but it looks a tad rough sculpting else in the front areas. All in all though im very happy.

Sculpt wise theres not much distortion from the hot toys but honestly the face really is terrible. The paint job is almost non existant it's like a big flesh tome cast with weird purple lips. He almost looks like he has down syndrome or something, if you have the skills to repaint it it should be fine but it just makes more sense to put it on the actual HT head or get a spare HT head anyway

Do you have a picture you can show me on how much to dremel out the top of the KO hair? I have never dremel anything before, I was wondering if it can be cut...

Back