Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have any recommendations on a decently priced body to use for a ROTJ Luke? I have the SS ROTJ Luke and the HT Bespin clean and would like to create one figure from the two. Also did anyone use the SS gloved hand or should i pick up the Medicom one?

Yup. All about preference. I'm using the Medicom. I like it because it seems to be about the same size as the HT hands. The sideshow is also nice but a bit too big for my taste. They are both really good so again it's all about preference. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427647151.017316.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427647172.163102.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427647203.428022.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427647219.502725.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427647255.952345.jpg

I really don't like that hair on Luke. Reminds me too much of how my mother combed my hair as a child. Brylcrem cream and all! :lol

Just sayin...

After seeing all of the really fantastic bashes in this thread, I thought I’d give it a go. Got the last bits in today and wanted to share my take. Not going for ROTJ accuracy as much as imagining Luke sometime in between Empire and Jedi…getting more into the zen but not ready to give up the gun :)

luke_1.jpg

luke_2.jpg

luke_3.jpg

Was giving his suit a water treatment and this happened by accident. Looks like he spilt some blue milk :)

luke_cryin.jpg

And onto the shelf...

luke_4.jpg

After seeing all of the really fantastic bashes in this thread, I thought I’d give it a go. Got the last bits in today and wanted to share my take. Not going for ROTJ accuracy as much as imagining Luke sometime in between Empire and Jedi…getting more into the zen but not ready to give up the gun :)

View attachment 182772

That's a GREAT look! I love that. Thanks for sharing.

Amazing looking Lukes! If HT doesn't get in some ROTJ Luke action soon, I may have to try to get one together.

View attachment 182772

View attachment 182773

View attachment 182774

Was giving his suit a water treatment and this happened by accident. Looks like he spilt some blue milk :)

View attachment 182775

And onto the shelf...

View attachment 182776

Great job on your luke! And that's one nice looking deckard custom

Nice photos! Is the movie accurate cloak brown or black? Think its the same like the blue/brown discussion with Han right?

I was wondering about that this weekend :rotfl

It seems to me that the cloak may be brown, but darker brown than Sideshow's.

I still find Sideshow's ok.

Back