Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e5ddbd07628176f7cb20b0865d35b6e0.jpg

Is this medicom outfit ? Looks really great... Nicely done mate

Totally inpressed and inspired by what you guys have done here... which has led me to do some ebay hunting...

So, need some guidance for my very first kit bash. Will a HT slim true type work with the outfit from the medi Luke? And will use the hair piece from the medi on the HT DX luke headscupt. For hands, it'll be a combination of the HT DX Luke and medi (for the gloved hand) - will the medi hands fit on the HT body?. Boots will be the medi boots, without the feet. Read that it should be stable enough (i dont want the hassle of having to sand down the feet; and frankly, I'm not even sure i know how, even if I wanted to).

That should give me the "basic" look, right? Am I missing anything?

Thanks in advance for any help and keep posting more pics!

Last edited:
Totally inpressed and inspired by what you guys have done here... which has led me to do some ebay hunting...

So, need some guidance for my very first kit bash. Will a HT slim true type work with the outfit from the medi Luke? And will use the hair piece from the medi on the HT DX luke headscupt. For hands, it'll be a combination of the HT DX Luke and medi (for the gloved hand) - will the medi hands fit on the HT body?. Boots will be the medi boots, without the feet. Read that it should be stable enough (i dont want the hassle of having to sand down the feet; and frankly, I'm not even sure i know how, even if I wanted to).

That should give me the "basic" look, right? Am I missing anything?

Thanks in advance for any help and keep posting more pics!

You can get a basic look with that, I think so.

I used a narrow shoulder. The medi outfit was quite tight, so I ended up using the sideshow jumpsuit as base clothing, if I can I like not having to see the pegs... then used the medi jacket on it. I prefer the sideshow robe, and then the medicom boots, yes. Sideshow lightsaber.

to make it easier, in my case it was:

SIDESHOW
saber
jumpsuit
robe

HOT TOYS
headsculpt
hands
narrow shoulder

MEDICOM
jacket
boots

the hair wig was custom.

Its awesome. I like it better than the Medicom wig option. Its not as poofy.

Medicom wig method on the right and the custom one from eBay on the left.

Did anyone get that luke/jedi knock-off headscultp(on ebay)yet? Im tempted to pick up one,the hair sculpt looks pretty nice on it

Yeah, I noticed that on ebay too. One with the ROTJ hair and the other which looks like the bespin luke hair. And they come with the PERS too. Am considering that instead of the medi hair. I'm not too confident I can cut out the face properly....

Spudtrooper, will the hair piece from the knockoff head fit on the HT Luke head? It'll be interesting to see how it will look...

Back