Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
review_jedilukebust_1.jpglukejedigg3.jpg

Think a repaint of this would do wonders for a Luke! Going to search for one asap!

If you only get one then get the Medi it will fit on a slim TT; even the feet will fit inside the boots if you dunk the boots in boiling water and then work the feet in. I prefer the sideshow cloak and accessories but not everyone does; however the Sideshow outfit looks baggy on a slim TT, would have to be a larger TT and looks more like Anakins outfit.

I know someone here has done that but I don't recall who it was.

DSCN3497_zps26a305f1.jpg

Found this on google.. Looks good, not sure the paint app brings out the likeness that well though, he looks a big squity-eyed.

Anyways, these aren't too expensive, might as well give it a go! Anyone have one for sale they're willing to let go for a custom?

EDIT:

This repaint also looks promising:

_return_of_the_jedi____endor_luke_skywalker_bust_by_tjjwelch-d71mqn3.jpg

Last edited:
Hello guys!

I want to show you some pics about my Skywalker custom figure:

- Luke Skywalker Slim body (Hot Toys).
- Belt, lightsaber, dark glove and black suit (Sideshow).
- Leather boots (from ebay).
- Head (from ebay).

I hope you like it!

sw-136.jpg
sw-141.jpg
sw-107.jpg
sw-134.jpg
sw-105.jpg

Hello guys!

I want to show you some pics about my Skywalker custom figure:

- Luke Skywalker Slim body (Hot Toys).
- Belt, lightsaber, dark glove and black suit (Sideshow).
- Leather boots (from ebay).
- Head (from ebay).

I hope you like it!

Nice! I did my bash pretty much the same way. I also got the KO head, but after looking at it for a while I really feel there is something missing compare to the DX07 face, so I cut away the whole magnet part inside the KO wig, and just use the wig on the DX07 head, and I think it looks better. Will post some pics soon once I have time to snap a few shots.

View attachment 170779

Found this on google.. Looks good, not sure the paint app brings out the likeness that well though, he looks a big squity-eyed.

Anyways, these aren't too expensive, might as well give it a go! Anyone have one for sale they're willing to let go for a custom?

EDIT:

This repaint also looks promising:

View attachment 170780

That would make a nice Michael York custom -

165264.jpg

Back