Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine

Ben's custom Jedi Luke (40) copy.jpg

Ben's custom Jedi Luke (42) copy.jpg

Attachments

• Ben's custom Jedi Luke (40) copy.jpg
    Ben's custom Jedi Luke (40) copy.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 385
Is that the head from eBay or the HT head? I seem to recall someone saying they are a little smaller than the HT head and the paint not as good.

I got the Davincisman head from ebay and it is indeed a little bit smaller and the paint is definitely not Hot Toys quality but it's ok. It has PERS. The problem is that the head looks like a little pinhead on a Hot Toys slim body. I don't mind too much though because it sure beats that bobble-headed deer-in-headlights Jedi Luke sculpt from Sideshow.

Here are my Jedi Luke creations thus far. Love using the Hoth head sculpt.

Just finished the Endor version this weekend. Used the Luke head out of the Hoth hatted version after I had to cut the hat off for another project.

That's awesome. What boots did you use for luke?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! The boots are 'soldier story'. Far from accurate but i love the look of the pleather boots and you get full articulation of the ankles for more realistic poses. I still might sand down the soles a little to give them a better look

wow, amazing customs. looks like medicom outfit is smaller than ss. does medicom one fit in a ttl narrow shoulder body?. The only one medicom figure i have is han solo ultimate ubison but is very thin an under scale.

wow, amazing customs. looks like medicom outfit is smaller than ss. does medicom one fit in a ttl narrow shoulder body?. The only one medicom figure i have is han solo ultimate ubison but is very thin an under scale.

ultimate unison Han is actually in scale height-wise and with the size of his head. A little off topic, but if you are concerned about him being too skinny then I recommend beefing him up. I did this by undressing him and wrapping paper towels around his torso, arms, and legs. He looks perfect now. Much nicer than any other Han (Hot Toys included) and considerably cheaper.

Awesome figures! Vader is custom as well?
Where can one get those cuffs?

Thanks,and yes vader is SS/KAIYODO bash with Lforigno cape/tunic. I used the cuffs from SS ANH princess leia fig,they work great! You might be able to pick up a pair at 'toy anxiety' if your lucky or maybe try ebay. Loving your photos on flickr,superb !:)

ultimate unison Han is actually in scale height-wise and with the size of his head. A little off topic, but if you are concerned about him being too skinny then I recommend beefing him up. I did this by undressing him and wrapping paper towels around his torso, arms, and legs. He looks perfect now. Much nicer than any other Han (Hot Toys included) and considerably cheaper.

Absolutely the best han solo around right now:)

I don't have any issues with the custom headsculpt being smaller than the DX07,their pretty much identical in size and it's only the paint apps that differ(maybe there's different sized ones floating around). Here's a few pics of the custom sculpt with the DX07 hair piece which i'll use for a hoth/bespin bash..
View attachment 184644View attachment 184645View attachment 184646

I though Quigon and Maul and jabba were spot on. The rest were 98%-99%. Still fantastic all around. Real hair make such a difference. I can't wait for the day we get every character in 1/6 with real hair.

Back