Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know when Hot Toys will jump to ESB and to ROTJ.
As far as Star Wars go, they have made a big effort and concentrated "rebooting" the main line-up of Star Wars:

Vader
Ben Kenobi
Han
Chewie
farmboy Luke
(Leia still pending, but planned)
The Stormtroopers (vanilla, sand and space, plus expanded universe shadow trooper)
+ Plus they are launching a Millenium Falcon cockpit, and who knows if other dioramas.

This is a great reboot of the first STAR WARS characters, except for the fact that they are leaving missing:

the droids (R2 and C·3PO)
and secondary characters (Luke X-Wing, Tie fighter pilot, jawas, more droids)

Sideshow catalogue is completing this line-up, with almost no clashes at all.

Some guys here say that it is likely that Hot Toys will now jump to main characters of other Star Wars movies: ESB and ROTJ.
No market reasons to start the whole line ups (Sideshow has just done the Hoth Luke and Han).
So we may see one character here, and another there, and maybe a ROTJ Luke in 1 or 2 years time!

I am not improving further my Jedi Luke, just in case :rotfl

image.jpg

So far, the most obvious flaw in my Jedi Luke for me is the belt. I would have loved to get a DX07 belt, but prices are crazy.
Following that, the hairpiece. Would love a good scupt there. I am happy with katkuro and the colour a friend could paint it with, though.
And what would be great is a terrific sculpt. Hot Toys should make the definitive headsculpt of Mark Hammill (post accident), but after seeing Keaton, or Ben Kenobi, who knows...

Do you think that Hot Toys will include the lightsaber levitating effect some guys here came up with?

Too many questions, and still a long time?

Cheers,

I've being doing gi joe customs for a while and looking to expand my collection what is the best luke Rotj recipie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Start off with a basic "Wait". After that, you can add a pinch of "for". Then for the finishing touch, add a layer of "Hot Toys". Let stand next to Jabba for 10 minutes, then serve to a Sarlacc.

lol I should have read that recipe earlier :lecture

dave, in my case:

- Sideshow cape
- Sideshow belt
- Sideshow lightsaber
- Medicom vest and clothe belt
- Sideshow jumpsuit (for displaying with Jabba's palace clothes)
- Medicom boots
- Medicom 2 piece suit (for displaying with throne room clothes)
- Hot Toys DX07 head
- Custom wig
- Hot Toys narrow shoulder or slim body
- no feet

probably right now, wait for September... if there are no news then, why wait more?

well at SDCC show a Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett, which means Jedi Luke will have a partner to fight, on scale.

It may also mean that a Jedi Luke is coming soon...

No.....Nekkid, diaper Luke will not be done. New hand, pajama Luke will not be done.

The troopers are the SW Iron Man.

saw this photo. Anyone know whose is this?

was wondering about the belt, body, and cape used! looks great.

image.jpg

Looks like one of Rory's pics. He used a HT Bespin Luke belt and cut off the extra bits then dyed or painted it black. I think he also used the SS cloak. Not sure about the body. Either a slim or a HT Luke body.

Looks like one of Rory's pics. He used a HT Bespin Luke belt and cut off the extra bits then dyed or painted it black. I think he also used the SS cloak. Not sure about the body. Either a slim or a HT Luke body.

Is not medicom cloak??, I thought is medicom outfit on ht body.. The cloak material looks like medicom with some water treatment..

Is not medicom cloak??, I thought is medicom outfit on ht body.. The cloak material looks like medicom with some water treatment..

I think you are right. I do remember him saying something about still using the Medi cloak and water treating it. Yes. HT body with Medi outfit and HT custom belt.

I agree.

I am wondering if the futzing of the medi vest the way it is in the pic is intentional in order to make the DX07 belt fit. Maybe if you put the vest "crossed" and then the vest clothing belt, and the leather belt on it, it won't fit.

I would like to do it that way.

Back