Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
couple more pics...

image.jpg

image.jpg

Great displays. Love the sabers. Did you get them from PixelPiper?

Thank you, yes, these are Pixelpiper's. Pretty happy with them!

Your Luke looks great. Are you using the ebay wig on the DX07 sculpt? The medi suit fits better than the Sideshow, the issue for me is with the pegs being shown...

Yup. I had the Medicom head/wig going on but it didn't ever seem to look natural. The Ebay hair while isn't perfect still looks better IMO.
Same issue here with the Medi suit. It looks great and fits better but the wrists show which bugs me.

I really think the wig looks great, fits well, the DX07 sculpt. Better than the medi.

If I may, I would suggest to raise the left arm in your pose, use the "force push" left hand, so that you cannot see the peg from the front view.

The right hand peg is a bit hidden because of the gloved hand use, that helps!

:lecture I did the trick using a hair from my wife's head. Thinner than the thread.

woooops... what did I say...

I was going to but they never turned out well at all. I like the custom knock off head hair it comes with. Looks good till we get the hot toys.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450287088.518215.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450813252.404172.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1450813285.869659.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1450813328.493214.jpg these are some of my collection...hope you like it friends

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Back