Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sure. It is the standard DX07 facesculpt, not the battle damaged, the normal one.

The hair is custom, I got it from fellow member bbl. I think it was sculpted by katkuro, and a good friend of mine did the sanding/painting. The colour is literally the same of the DX07 hair colour.

Friend did a good job.

Started off as a Sideshow Toys ROTJ. However the head sculpt was pretty bad. Added the clothing and accessories to new slim body.
Got a headsculpt off Ebay. Pretty happy with the upgrade.

23837123272_38bf6af7db_b.jpg

sure. It is the standard DX07 facesculpt, not the battle damaged, the normal one.

The hair is custom, I got it from fellow member bbl. I think it was sculpted by katkuro, and a good friend of mine did the sanding/painting. The colour is literally the same of the DX07 hair colour.

Friend did a good job.

They sure did, awesome Luke man

Im making a Custom Luke after looking this Thread . same deal black leather boots , medicom clothes , custom luke headsculpt (not from Bespim) on a TTM22 slim . All i need is to order this wired lightsaber.
the Luke on the pictures is my sideshow with Bespim headsculpt.looking to change also the body from this one.

IMG_1384.JPGIMG_1380.JPG

welcome to the thread and work on this kitbash and custom, memphis!

I took another photo recently...

Untitled-1 smls.jpg

welcome to the thread and work on this kitbash and custom, memphis!

I took another photo recently...

View attachment 232731

very nice shot man , and i will work very nice on this figure. now i wait for all the "pieces" and just get them all together, i just hope to dont have a prob getting the boots in with the foot as is leather could be a bit fragile , but i think will be alright. i will be placing this figure together with my Anakin and Obi from Sagabeyond. high hopes on this figure. once i get it ready i will be posting the pictures.
thanks again and lets keep this thread alive ;D

Hell yes Sagabeyond figures arrived , now need to work on my new luke . also i took the metal string inside of the Sideshow cloak and it give (at least for me) a realistic format on the hood as show on the picture.
IMG_1390.JPG

Hell yes Sagabeyond figures arrived , now need to work on my new luke . also i took the metal string inside of the Sideshow cloak and it give (at least for me) a realistic format on the hood as show on the picture.
View attachment 232960

Wow!!...awesome Obi Wan and Anakin!!....where did you get these figures?

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Wow!!...awesome Obi Wan and Anakin!!....where did you get these figures?

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

hi there , thanks and yes they are amazing. they are from Sagabeyond limited to 20 figures in total , and i was searching for this for a while now and saw a thread from them in here , someone saw it on ebay so i just went there and got it. the price was 1,999 dollars.

two more shots and no more shots from Anakin and Obi here LOL , i took BOZOO (Anakin Sith version from sideshow) out from the display until the new head arrived , got some new pose for the figures also.
IMG_1397.JPGIMG_1400.JPG

that Anakin you got is impressive. Have you tried a taller body? That would be perfect.

i will prob look into that but for now im pretty happy as it is. is just to perfect to start putting hands on it lol.
and im also very happy about the look of this figure,since the material for the clothes , leather boots and a very nice headsculpt.

Back