CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am loving this show. They have made Laurel and Roy likable again. Ray Palmer is a nice addition to the cast. The only weak link is still Thea, but even she has improved from last year. The Flash is ok, but I still prefer Arrow. Arrow is darker and more adult in nature. Flash is a bit too teen drama/angst for my liking.

I am loving this show. They have made Laurel and Roy likable again. Ray Palmer is a nice addition to the cast. The only weak link is still Thea, but even she has improved from last year. The Flash is ok, but I still prefer Arrow. Arrow is darker and more adult in nature. Flash is a bit too teen drama/angst for my liking.

I have yet to get to that part in S3.....:lol

Yeah I much prefer this series to The Flash as well, it just seems so lame sometimes and silly at times that I want to just turn it off......

Yeah I much prefer this series to The Flash as well, it just seems so lame sometimes and silly at times that I want to just turn it off......

I only watched the first episode and couldn't get into it. I'll probably give it another shot, but right now Supernatural, Gotham and Arrow are plenty enough for me.

I'm only one episode behind on Arrow now (this past one.) Really loved the midseason finale.

And am I supposed to know who this DJ is other than he's a DJ who likes Thea?

He just showed up a few episodes back, I think? So I'm wondering if I missed something.

Other thoughts: Anyone else waiting for Hugh Jackman to jump out of the woodwork and fight along side with Tatsu?? :lol

Back