CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dat Flash ending. Wow. That whole segment was awesome.

I wanna 1/6 of TV Reverse Flash. Light up eyes please....

I'm hoping Flash goes back in time and starts this season of Arrow over. I really liked the first two, this one is stretching my ability to suspend disbelief.

And I would grab a 1/6 TV Flash and Reverse Flash

I'm hoping Flash goes back in time and starts this season of Arrow over. I really liked the first two, this one is stretching my ability to suspend disbelief.

And I would grab a 1/6 TV Flash and Reverse Flash

I agree. This season started out fairly well, but the last two episodes have been terrible to watch. I am sick and tired of the flashbacks (this week's was particularly useless) and tired of the same old formula of Ollie / Felicity pining for each other, Thea wanting to kill her dad but doesn't and sleeps with Roy again, Det Lance not liking the Arrow again, etc etc. Rinse wash repeat. This shown seems to have run out of any new ideas and just rehashes the same old storylines. I'll see this season thru, but it will be my last if it doesn't improve.

*Cough* These dudes aren't bothered, either way. Top of the food chain, right here:

emergency-bat-turn-lever-adam-west-batman-burt-ward-robin.png

john-wesley-shipp-the-flash.jpg

Watch your mouth!!!1!!111 :lol

I missed last night's episode of this and Supernatural. Need to get caught up!

Now that everyone and their momma has an Arrow costume, maybe the real Arrow should upgrade his and stand out. Don't tell me WB is pulling a Smallville and reveal the real suit in the series finale.

Amell seems dead set against it. When pressed for the "why," he said "when in your life have you ever seen Batman wear a goatee?"

Yikes. I really like Amell, but he's got that all wrong.

I like Amell, too, but I was half joking. Generally, he's pretty much said "never gonna happen," whether that's his decision or the writers', who knows, but the Batman part was just me taking a cheap shot at the "Arrow is Batman" BS. :lol

Back