CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude that was Marc Singer. Older brother of Bryan Singer and Loris Singer of Footloose and he was the Beastmaster in the 80's.

According to IMDB Bryan Singer is a cousin to Marc and Lori (who are brother and sister), which I never knew. Since Ray Palmer was working with miniaturizing components I hope that means some shrinking. If he is going to be Iron Patriot -2.0 I will be VERY disappointed.

Just saw Riddick for the first time and saw the actor that plays R'as Al Ghul in it. He was pretty good, I like this cat.

At least Ra's pronounced his name correctly. He and and the DJ are the only ones that have so far.

Raish not Raas.

Is it Raish on the show? Shoot, I swore I heard someone else pronounce it Raas in the earlier episodes and I was like, so now we're following Begins...? :lol Who's the DJ?

Is it Raish on the show? Shoot, I swore I heard someone else pronounce it Raas in the earlier episodes and I was like, so now we're following Begins...? :lol Who's the DJ?

It's been pronounced a few different ways in the show IIRC... and the DJ is the guy who pretended to be interested in Thea by doing a free show at her club.
Chase - Arrow & The Flash Wiki

O yes, I remember him now. I must've missed that episode. I didn't know he knew who R'as was.

Then you definitely did miss that episode, and to do you a favor in case you plan to go back and watch it:

Spoiler Spoiler:

BTAS, the Arkham games, and Ra's himself on the show pronounce it Raish.

And I certainly hope Ra's never calls Arrow 'detective' :lol

Ray Palmer isn't going to be Atom in the sense of a meta-human capable of shrinking his body, more he's made an A.T.O.M. suit which he's done by shrinking the components to make it more compact and maximise its abilities.

I agree the whole flashback thing was too much in this episode. And yeah, I don't like that he was rescued off the island years(?) before and was being used as an operative.

And, forgive me because I haven't really followed comics in a long time (much less DC comics as I'm a Marvel guy), but isn't Atom's powers to shrink or something?

Shrink and grow I believe. But I was told by a friend he won't in the show. He'll basically just be Ironman.

Ray Palmer isn't going to be Atom in the sense of a meta-human capable of shrinking his body, more he's made an A.T.O.M. suit which he's done by shrinking the components to make it more compact and maximise its abilities.

Atom suppose to be like Ant-Man. I guess DC won't be Marvel on the race to shrinking powers. Too bad though since he will be a copy of Iron Man to many. A billionaire who owns a technological company.

So now everyone's probably seen this episode, where was Digger Harkness and why didn't he escape with Slade Wilson in The Return?

I think because the entire intention was for Slade to 1v1 Oliver. Don't see why Cap would be needed.

I am hoping to see Thea get into a suit, would be sick but I'd anticipate that more as a season 4 thing. I'm hoping flashbacks end soon and we just get Ollie going forward with more villains.

I can't see the flashbacks not being part of season 4, we've still to learn more about Anatoli and Oliver's connection with the Russian mafia. Plus Caity Lotz may appear as Sara from her time with League if they chose to not kill of Ra's.

Is it possible that Barry altering the timeline on The Flash could also impact Arrow, with Sara being alive, once more?

Oh ****. Didn't consider that. That'd be pretty ****ing sick. Maybe get Thea being Speedy and then get Roy again down the road in a different light. Kind of hope they skip the drug abuse and do more of a sick of being a sidekick route.

I finally picked up seasons 1 and 2 on blu ray. Been marathoning it and am currently on the 2nd disc.

I gotta say...well done to the entire team of "Arrow". Holy crap it's soooooo good. I've now become a huge fan of Oliver/Green Arrow/Amell. I never followed him in the comics, and the only exposure I've had to the character is through Justice League Unlimited. I liked him in the cartoon, but this show made me a fan. One of the things I love about Arrow is how passionate Stephen Amell is with the show and character. He's great as the character and it truly sucks DC/WB are keeping the cinematic universe separate from the TV universe. I just hope that the higher ups can see the potential of how much fun can be had if they link them together. Here's hoping Flashs abilities can open up the door to those possibilities.

Speaking of which, I can't wait for Flash to hit blu ray. And of course, supergirl since, to my understanding, is produced by the same team as arrow and flash.

Back