CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Amell, too, but I was half joking. Generally, he's pretty much said "never gonna happen," whether that's his decision or the writers', who knows, but the Batman part was just me taking a cheap shot at the "Arrow is Batman" BS. :lol
Oohhh Okay. :lol

Okay, this pisses me off like nothing else ever. Seriously, **** you, Warner Bros. I talk **** about them adapting Batman stuff to Arrow, but, really, it's all your fault, because, if you'd just let them use the goddamn characters they want to use, we wouldn't get **** like that.

I'm sick of this garbage, and, honestly, if you're going to continue to do stuff like this, I'd rather you just make the movie and TV universes one in the same, instead of giving us a watered down version for the small screen because you want to horde everyone else for the movies. This is bull**** to the extreme, and it explains why what happened on the last episode happened:

DEADSHOT "Off The Table" According To ARROW Executive Producer Marc Guggenheim

At least Marvel has an excuse for why some characters can't appear, since they don't have the rights, but these *******s can do whatever they want, but actively choose to limit the creative potential of these universes.

That makes no sense. Are they just going to cancel Arrow and The Flash when those characters get films? :slap

Okay, this pisses me off like nothing else ever. Seriously, **** you, Warner Bros. I talk **** about them adapting Batman stuff to Arrow, but, really, it's all your fault, because, if you'd just let them use the goddamn characters they want to use, we wouldn't get **** like that.

I'm sick of this garbage, and, honestly, if you're going to continue to do stuff like this, I'd rather you just make the movie and TV universes one in the same, instead of giving us a watered down version for the small screen because you want to horde everyone else for the movies. This is bull**** to the extreme, and it explains why what happened on the last episode happened:

At least Marvel has an excuse for why some characters can't appear, since they don't have the rights, but these *******s can do whatever they want, but actively choose to limit the creative potential of these universes.

A friend of mine has submitted scripts for Arrow, they weren't accepted but they said they were told that if any DC character was to appear elsewhere then they'd be a no go for Arrow or The Flash. The Dollmaker is a prime example, now he's part of Gotham he can't be used on Arrow or The Flash.

The Iron Man rip off Atom was cringe worthy, this show as a whole has declined so badly I may just give up. The Flash is the best comic show on TV atm by miles for me.

The Iron Man rip off Atom was cringe worthy, this show as a whole has declined so badly I may just give up. The Flash is the best comic show on TV atm by miles for me.

And Deadpool/Wade Wilson is a Deathstroke/Slade Wilson rip off. Where they go with A.T.O.M./Ray Palmer will be interesting, I don't see him as a long term character whatever they decide to do with a spin off. This season has been all about the build up of tension between Oliver and Ra's al Ghul but is it going to come to a climax or will it carry over to the next season?

Season 3 Arrow has been rough......they need to get rid of Blonde.....she is terrible at her crying scenes, and they have her crying every episode. Its painful

Oliver needs to become Ra's al Ghul, use the leagues massive resources to track down Bruce Wayne and hand it over to him.

Dammmmmmmnnnnn Katie Cassidy in that orange dress at the beginning. :love
You sir, just became my best friend. :duff :rock

That is absolutely idiotic. I just don't understand WB and DC. Amell would be a great GA, just maybe work away the Batman-esque growl and moods, and he's fine. Gustin as Flash is amazing casting. Amell as Firestorm is also pretty great; very underrated.

DC is just wasting their time. I can guess they don't want their stuff to be connected as it would look lazy for their "universe building".

Season 3 Arrow has been rough......they need to get rid of Blonde.....she is terrible at her crying scenes, and they have her crying every episode. Its painful

I love Felicity. :(

Lol that makes sense. :lol

Well maybe you get to work with Fox! :naughty

I did get to work 2 scenes with her in the first one. First one got cut really short, 2nd was mostly the stunt/fight sequence later on in Canal St subway station. Here's looking forward to working some more! :wink1:

Megan-Fox-Filming-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Photos.jpg

megan-fox-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-exclusive-images01.jpg

I've read that Arsenal and Thea Queen would be getting a spinoff show with Firestorm and Ray Palmer AKA ATOM!
Then I read that it was Firestorm,ATOM and now Hawkgirl.
Anyone hear any news on spinoffs?

Back