CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A really dark episode, with Ollie's life unravelling i'm seriously thinking........
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm rooting for Felicity! :rock

Such an awesome episode. Can't wait for the crossovers! :thud:

Pretty good episode; but seriously, can we stop with flashbacks? That STAR LAB scene is speaking tons!

I'm also guessing:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I wish Oliver had punched the **** out of Lance when he told him it was his fault Roy died. I mean literally just beat him senseless.

I was hoping it was Lance that would die. His character is completely useless to the show. They have dumbed him down so much that I dont care for the character at all anymore.

All in all it was a decent episode, but still too soap opery for my tastes. Two faked deaths, and Felicity pining for Ollie while Ray hears her say she loves him. :lol

So Felicity and Diggle came up with the plan to fake Roy's death so that everyone would think Roy and the Arrow were dead? Umm, how does that work exactly? Once Ollie starts appearing as the Arrow again, Lance is going to be all over him. Dumb plan.

I am glad they got rid of both of the younger characters. The show doesn't need two Arrows, so that made Roy expendable. Thea isn't dead, but will be put into the Lazarus pit to save her and Ollie will have to become the next Ras. Hopefully Thea emerges a more likable character.

I agree with Ski. Lance needs to go. I liked him in S1, but it's been all downhill from there. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't last long. I understand his role, but honestly, I can do without him. He's borderline annoying at this point, starting to rival Laurel. :lol

Any these flashbacks? They got to go.

If anything it just takes away from my enjoyment of the show. It was great for S1-2 because of Slade, but now it's just getting hard to follow. I know I'm not the only one thinking that. :lol

I got to agree with the Lance comments, one minute he's anti-Arrow, then he's pro-Arrow and now because of the word of a mass murderer he's anti-Arrow. It didn't matter to him his own daughter's are a murderer and a vigilante, why they've moved him away from the Jim Gordon blueprint I just don't know.

I' curious with the flashbacks because I wanted to see how Katana was born and of course why is the son not in the present? That's the point I feel to the flashback but I can see why people are unhappy because its taken so long to realise.

The creative direction of this show has gone full blown multiple personality disorder.

No kidding. It's a shame too cause first few episodes had me hooked, and it started falling apart near the end of S2 for me. Gotta admit this downfall is really leaving me to only watch Flash. However, with those crossovers, I have to keep up with Arrow.

Back