CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm enjoying this season much more than last season.

That being said, I am getting tired of the soap opera angsty plot lines of "I want to be with you, but I can't". Yuck!

Arrow... The programme that started off like Nolan's The Dark Knight, and has ended up like Mighty Morphin Power Rangers...

So it looks like the person who is dead, is officially ...

Spoiler Spoiler:

This show is so ******* stupid if they kill that character off. I'm glad the show has been slacking because if that characters does die, I am happy to give up on the show completely.

yeah my son and I are pretty much done with this show. Just seems to get sillier and sillier every episode. The fight scenes are so bad we almost laugh now when we see them....

Re: CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol exactly... it's so dumb

Spoiler Spoiler:

Re: CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

:lol exactly... it's so dumb

Spoiler Spoiler:

I agree. I don't think they knew what they were doing with the character from the beginning.

yeah my son and I are pretty much done with this show. Just seems to get sillier and sillier every episode. The fight scenes are so bad we almost laugh now when we see them....

Is it me or do their fight scenes look like they are doing some aggressive African war dance?

This show has slipped a lot since it first started. I just wish they would focus more on Ollie and shunt most of the other characters to the background. I miss the mean one man war machine from the first 2 seasons. And these island back flashes really need to stop already. Like I care about mercs and a magical mystical stone. He's been off the island for years now. Give it a rest already.

This show has slipped a lot since it first started. I just wish they would focus more on Ollie and shunt most of the other characters to the background. I miss the mean one man war machine from the first 2 seasons. And these island back flashes really need to stop already. Like I care about mercs and a magical mystical stone. He's been off the island for years now. Give it a rest already.

Yes, I doubt they had in mind the 4 seasons of flashbacks we've seen when the pilot showing him leaving the island was written. They even went as far as rewriting the voice-over to change the original idea that he was on the island stranded for 5 years from the second season. It's a shame, because they could have done something really good to show the how the scruffy hairy man who was rescued in episode 1 became the tortured soul he was in Season 1.

This show is so ******* stupid if they kill that character off. I'm glad the show has been slacking because if that characters does die, I am happy to give up on the show completely.

Well, I won't cry for that character. It was poorly written and from the start, it was obvious they didn't know what to do with it. I miss the Arrow killing machine...:(

Is it me or do their fight scenes look like they are doing some aggressive African war dance?

exactly, the fight scenes are so bad that it really does look like theyre dancing out there. They aren't even close to hitting each other.

We really noticed how bad it was when we happened to watch an episode of Into the Badlands, then right after we watched this.....It was so bad in comparison that we really haven't watched the show same since....

That was what happened to me after I watched daredevil then tried to go back to arrow

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I don't mind it still. Yeah the love part can become even too much for even me, and I'm generally very patient about that; but still. I enjoy the characters, and sure the fighting has fallen as have the roots. But as for the death of that character, I feel Flash will do something about it. We did see him with Oliver in it.

I officially quit this show. I can't stand Felicity and knowing she not the one buried, I can't bear to watch this show.

Edit

After seeing the spoiler posted earlier I'll never watch the show again in any capacity unless there is a Flash crossover ...and even then I'm iffy

Back