Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a couple questions about the unmasked head. Is that really what DD is looking like these days? He looks so aged and when did he get red hair?

EX :yess:
I think they gonna be in scale with the others, this thing is huge !!

A good SS day! Got my DD Ex and my Psylocke Ex waitlist converted. I'm glad we're getting more than just a print for the DD Ex.

Igot my EX. all ready, like everything about the sculpt but need to see it scale wise, to look at display options with my other comiquettes.

At 22" what do you think that makes this? Cause if it's an in-between 1/5 and 1/6 it's getting axed and I'll wait for the confirmed PF

At 22" what do you think that makes this? Cause if it's an in-between 1/5 and 1/6 it's getting axed and I'll wait for the confirmed PF

Hard to say since he's crouching like that, but from these apple estimation pics he looks to be either between 1/5 and 1/6 or 1/5 scale.

He's definitely bigger than 1/6 and smaller than 1/4.

Note that Elektra is close to 1/4 too.

ddcompare01-1.jpg

Just the heads:

ddcompare02.jpg

I like it ordered Ex will Flex it later probably, I can only get a few pieces a year now, once my carnage and Spidey comiquettes cone no more Spidey stuff for me, just going to get different characters now and I've been waiting for a DD for ages, was going to get the Bowen but you get more bang for bucks with SS.

Back