Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My feeling is that this will be a larger scale statue than we suspect. If the overall statue is 22", & we give a measurement of 13" to the tombstone, that leaves us with 9" for Daredevil figure. His pose is so compressed, that if it was a standing figure, it would easily double in size (height). Which leaves us with an 18" Daredevil figure. Not too bad.

Correct scale side by side with the Venom comiquette if anyone is curious how puny this 1/5 DD is...

6833_press01-001.jpg

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Does this make it better?

BDD.jpg

I think the scale is fine. Venom is HUGE! He's not a normal-sized dude. Think of the Venom vs. Spidey dio.

I don't give a damn about Bullseye in the same scale cos he's ugly, just Elektra. He looks to be in a smaller scale than Elektra. That is just a stupid move. Just call it a diorama, antman on cross.

I'm sick of these tiny comiquettes. Comiquettes are great! To make them great make them in the same scale is Spiderman and Venom or LARGER!

WHY GO SMALL SCALE?

If they add baggy pajamas that cover all the muscles on the PF it will be even dumber.

i believe this will come in at the same scale as Elektra and Bullseye since it's pretty obvious that DD is bent way over with his knee almost touching his chest. once people get him in hand i'm sure he'll match up to Elektra.

just put my order in as i didn't want to run up the ES as i see it's now SOLD OUT:clap

My feeling is that this will be a larger scale statue than we suspect. If the overall statue is 22", & we give a measurement of 13" to the tombstone, that leaves us with 9" for Daredevil figure. His pose is so compressed, that if it was a standing figure, it would easily double in size (height). Which leaves us with an 18" Daredevil figure. Not too bad.

I agree, those were my thoughts exactly. I think people will change their minds considerably when this thing is put together at 22" height and big Daredevil to boot. If you're calculations are right, that DD is 1/4 scale.

Who are these people????

https://cgi.ebay.com/Daredevil-stat...145?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb0b7bc99

These people are taking the "EX or FAIL" policy is little to far.

....Must be a member here. :lol

Chap, I had too good a chuckle on this...:rotfl

i believe this will come in at the same scale as Elektra and Bullseye since it's pretty obvious that DD is bent way over with his knee almost touching his chest. once people get him in hand i'm sure he'll match up to Elektra.

just put my order in as i didn't want to run up the ES as i see it's now SOLD OUT:clap

Awesome, I got one too! When it comes in, we will see how big this thing really is.

BDD.jpg

I think the scale is fine. Venom is HUGE! He's not a normal-sized dude. Think of the Venom vs. Spidey dio.

Well DD is 6' and Venom is 6'3 so there isn't actually that big of height difference in the characters just a big difference in the size and impressiveness of the statues!
1/4 scale always ---> 1/5 scale.

Well DD is 6' and Venom is 6'3 so there isn't actually that big of height difference in the characters just a big difference in the size and impressiveness of the statues!
1/4 scale always ---> 1/5 scale.

There are so many 1/4 scales anyways it's enough for me. I am not going for the cluttered look for my collection. It's when the 1/4 scale version comes out bad that I'll start screaming for blood....

......and water. Because blood makes you so damn thirsty :x

Some alcohol might fill in the gap between the blood and water Fuzz, and I find it helps me handle disappointment better aswell :duff

BDD.jpg

:wink1: it doesn't help that elektra's neck is too long of course either but ... i think the scale is pretty good actually. i also think that DD's best perspective of the statue will be at height, where you're looking up at the piece, the tombstone will appear less massive at angle, and the greater mass of DD will look more to his counterparts scale.

Some alcohol might fill in the gap between the blood and water Fuzz, and I find it helps me handle disappointment better aswell :duff

Yeah I love Bloody Marys. I would drink more of them but that name isn't as common anymore, gotta hunt for her.

SWEET :yess: just ordered one of his since it's such a great deal cause ssc is sold out:lol

btw though he did put alot of effort into the listing, very well done:monkey1

Don't give this seller anymore "fuel," Quad!! Don't you do it!!! :rotfl

Back