Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say this DD CQ is 1/6 , because he's in the 12.5 inch range (32cm). They choose 1/6 bcs of the huge base. Overall it looks cool though..

the art print is the most beautiful print ever produced by Sideshow.Who drew it???

It's a shame DD is so small in this one. I thought the sculpt might be less than 1/5 to look at it, but someone who is 6 foot, crouching in that pose makes them 3.3 foot tall at 1/5 scale is around 8 inches which is what this DD sculpt seems to be.
Too bad. It had potential.

If it's 1/5th scale in the end, I may just have to make this piece stand alone inside one of my detolfs.

Should go to ask sideshow and find out which website they googled it from to print off the internet.

I have a couple questions about the unmasked head. Is that really what DD is looking like these days? He looks so aged and when did he get red hair?

Matt's had a rough life. He gets beat up a lot, like a boxer. Makes sense, when you think about it. I like the way his hair looks flat and mussed, like he just removed the mask. Good thinking.

And yes, he's always been a ginger.

Correct scale side by side with the Venom comiquette if anyone is curious how puny this 1/5 DD is...

6833_press01-001.jpg

Correct scale side by side with the Venom comiquette if anyone is curious how puny this 1/5 DD is...

6833_press01-001.jpg

AH MAN!!! that looks horrible, i knew they would scew up DD all that waiting and i get mini DD :gah::gah::gah:

oh well, hope the PF comes out better :pray:

Does this make it better?

BDD.jpg

I think the scale is fine. Venom is HUGE! He's not a normal-sized dude. Think of the Venom vs. Spidey dio.

yeah but he looks to be smaller then Elektra too, and i don't just mean height.....he overall just looks smaller...doesn't he?

Sideshow said on their Facebook page that Daredevil himself is in scale with the Bullseye comiquette.

I guess that is reassuring, but I am not so sure I am convinced. Why not simply show a pic of him next to bullseye or elektra like they did with hulk and iron man?

Does this make it better?

BDD.jpg

I think the scale is fine. Venom is HUGE! He's not a normal-sized dude. Think of the Venom vs. Spidey dio.

DD seems pretty much the same size as bullseye but looks smaller because hes obviously not standing lol

Back