Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpt does look good.

1/5 scale will be an dumb move since Spiderman is 1/4 scale.

A print exclusive will be another silly crappy decision. How much wall space do you think we have. If we want a dumb print we would go buy a printer.

Same here mate, agree with you.Why is it called exclusive :gah:, what's the point of the art print :rolleyes2, seriously, we could print them ourselfs!

Same here mate, agree with you.Why is it called exclusive :gah:, what's the point of the art print :rolleyes2, seriously, we could print them ourselfs!

Prints are stupid, why bother with an exclusive, just go buy a printer.

Daredevil looks too small. I want him next to Elektra not bullseye (eww!). Hope the PF is better.

500 ES too high. Welcome to second chance Daredevil.

Ok so I was a little bored tonight and was doing some comps in photoshop, decided to see what it would look like if my favorite pick for the reboot, Michael C Hall, was playing the Man Without Fear, dropped sexy Scarlet in too.

Enjoy

albright-marvel.jpg

Thats sweeeeet. Wow she looks so much better in that outfit than the one in the movie and the lowered zipper makes all the difference LOL.

The more I look at this piece, the more super impressed I am! It is as close to perfection as you can get for this iconic character. And for those of you who claim that the base actually overpowers the Daredevil sculpt????? Insane!!!!! As for comparison to "original" sketches (regarding pose), those were taken, (copied?), directly from Fewture Models' awesome Ajari resin model, sculpted by the great Takeya. So they just had to change pose, which IMO is bang on anyway. This will be the grail Daredevil sculpt for many years to come, regardless of a PF pj release. As for scale, it will be just fine, being the pose, slant of tombstone, & DD's balancing act, are the most subtle & refined to date. Simply a masterwork.

I kinda like the base and would have got it if it was 1/4 scale. At least they finally did a DD! It's too bad I would have loved a 1/4 scale comiquette too :(

^^^ my issue as well. The head of this piece definitely tells the tail of where it stands scale wise amongst the rest of the crew.

DD fans finally have a DD piece though.

just cancelled, it really pisses me off cause i have been waiting for DD forever.....hope the PF is much better :pray:

The more I look at this piece, the more super impressed I am! It is as close to perfection as you can get for this iconic character. And for those of you who claim that the base actually overpowers the Daredevil sculpt????? Insane!!!!! As for comparison to "original" sketches (regarding pose), those were taken, (copied?), directly from Fewture Models' awesome Ajari resin model, sculpted by the great Takeya. So they just had to change pose, which IMO is bang on anyway. This will be the grail Daredevil sculpt for many years to come, regardless of a PF pj release. As for scale, it will be just fine, being the pose, slant of tombstone, & DD's balancing act, are the most subtle & refined to date. Simply a masterwork.

this will be a nice daredevil statue - grail is a strong word though.

just cancelled, it really pisses me off cause i have been waiting for DD forever.....hope the PF is much better :pray:

DD PF will be worse IMO. Not my char but this comiquette is as perfect as it gets. Although I wonder about the base historical fact. If you have tree root growing on the tomb like that, it must've been an old tomb. Thus fitting for Jack Murdock and not Elektra. I am thinking Elektra didn't die that too long ago for the root to grow that much. Wasn't she revived or something. She recently fought Red Hulk or She Hulk?

DD PF will be worse IMO. Not my char but this comiquette is as perfect as it gets. Although I wonder about the base historical fact. If you have tree root growing on the tomb like that, it must've been an old tomb. Thus fitting for Jack Murdock and not Elektra. I am thinking Elektra didn't die that too long ago for the root to grow that much. Wasn't she revived or something. She recently fought Red Hulk or She Hulk?

I agree 100%, & that's a great observation in regards to base.

thats why they give you the option on what nameplate you wanna use on the tomb.

I can't see the DD PF being worse then this though, why do you feel that way?

Back