Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This whole page cracks me up... :lol

Seriously, though ... I just canceled this. Not that it's not cool, because it's effin' awesome. :rock But I'm eliminating nearly all comiquettes from my life.

It wasn't a decision easily reached. *sob* Comiquettes and I have a long history together. But my premium formats have proven themselves to me time and again. Naturally, then, I feel compelled to respond to their loyalty in kind, and await the inevitable Daredevil Premium Format, which I'm certain will be godlike in its awesomeness.

Not even the 1/4 scale comiquettes like Spidey/Venom/Carnage Rook?

I've made that decision since the Pun, it's the only 1/5 Com I have besides the AH! and Brooks line. I almost treat that as a different license and they wouldn't be lined up with the PFs regardless.

It's my first cut off of Marvel items since I began collecting, it's pretty sad and I am heart broken.

yeah the ladies line up is a totally seperate collecting area for me, i don't even consider them really as a marvel line up since i've gotten so many other lines like the aspen and moore lines to keep the ssc pieces company.

:gah: there see what you've done.... now i can't get rid of ALL the coms just select ones.:thud:

:gah: there see what you've done.... now i can't get rid of ALL the coms just select ones.:thud:

Yea I was careful to only say 1/5 Com's besides the ladies, Doug you can't leave loop holes, there's tons of these guys looking to punch holes in your logics. :exactly:

yeah the ladies line up is a totally seperate collecting area for me, i don't even consider them really as a marvel line up since i've gotten so many other lines like the aspen and moore lines to keep the ssc pieces company.

:lol Yeah, tough to cut back due to space and display constraints that's why I made the move to 1/4 and up. I think some 1/4 scale comiquettes and PFs go great together tho'. 1/5 doesn't fit in my collection unfortunately, gotta save room for the 1/4 scale X-men! :rock

Im from Canada also maybe it's a maple leaf thing!... Seriously i think SS kinda shot themselves, by making 2 lines 1/5 and 1/4.. its like SS thinks we all have room for 2 versions of statues. For me if there one line to collect it's 1/4!!!!!!...

Im from Canada also maybe it's a maple leaf thing!... Seriously i think SS kinda shot themselves, by making 2 lines 1/5 and 1/4.. its like SS thinks we all have room for 2 versions of statues. For me if there one line to collect it's 1/4!!!!!!...

yea canucks.:yess:

seriously though i do have this on order just praying and hoping that it'll match up with my Elektra Coms :dunno

:goodpost: I dunno what they were thinking. Should have left the 1/5 at the girls of Marvel BAH! line. :slap Instead they come up with a tiny bicentinneal Colossus, bookworm Beast and a Nightcrawler (who's actually not bad.)

Still have Classic Iron Man. :rock 'Cause, you know. He's classic. :)

Also, I've placed The Silver Surfer on Flex. After reading Michael's review, I couldn't bring myself to cancel. (Also, with characters like SS, how can they possibly create a PF?)

As for Spidey, I decided that my $350 would be better spent as an advance on a Spidey PF. I've always, always wanted one. If anyone wants to part with theirs, let me know...

Yea I was careful to only say 1/5 Com's besides the ladies, Doug you can't leave loop holes, there's tons of these guys looking to punch holes in your logics. :exactly:

So...you already cancelled the 1/5 Hulk comiquette? I mean, if you don't, then there will be a hole in your logic.:gah::rotfl:wave

i'm thinking of putting myself on the waitlist for the exclusive, you guys think it will convert?

One statue that I'm truely waiting to see in hand photos to make my decision. I really like this statue but would like to see how big DD is on top of his base.

Back