Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
storm, or anything else from that line thus far.... colossus or beast geesh how much garbage can they fit in one line?

From what I've seen, I dig the statue and as a result I pulled the trigger on the EX version.

I figure at some point a PF DD will be released and they'll look quite nice together :)

Also IMO, and ONLY coming from IMO, I think fail of the year thus far should go to Punk Rock Storm for that WTF pose...:thud:

:slap

:goodpost: I agree 100%!

I think this statue is awesome already and will only love it more while viewing it in person with my own glossies with the rest of my comiquettes. You haters be hatin', yo. No biggie. Haters are people too... I guess. :pfft:

I'm going out on the limb and calling this the fail of the year.

Just saying and I'm a DD fan.

The last years that I called is located here https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3308235#post3308235 :lol

This statue is for the weak, might as well pull the trigger :lecture

Love,

Ski :love
Hmmm. You're being a bit vague, Skibro. Are you saying that this is already your fave statue, pre-release, and there is no way you're missing out on the ultimate EX? :confused:

Yeah? Okay, I thought so. Thanks for the speedy reply. :peace

Hmmm. You're being a bit vague, Skibro. Are you saying that this is already your fave statue, pre-release, and there is no way you're missing out on the ultimate EX? :confused:

Yeah? Okay, I thought so. Thanks for the speedy reply. :peace

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

gun_2_head.jpg

Just flip the switch, you shouldn't have any last words. Hold a bucket of chicken though because I'm hungry. :lecture

I think this statue is awesome already and will only love it more while viewing it in person with my own glossies with the rest of my comiquettes. You haters be hatin', yo. No biggie. Haters are people too... I guess. :pfft:

I personally agree. I can't wait to see the EX in person as the design def did it for me when looking at the pictures. Hopefully it does live up to my expectations.

I personally agree. I can't wait to see the EX in person as the design def did it for me when looking at the pictures. Hopefully it does live up to my expectations.
My guess is that it will surprise even the haters with its righteousness and righteosity. They won't admit it though. They never admit when they're wrong. They just buy the statue they hated all over and don't tell anyone about it. Right, Skibrother? :lol ;) :nana:

Yeah, that's right, Barb.

Hey, thanks again for the speedy reply, Skiman. Damn you're on top of things as usual!

just get them pics of him side by side with the Elektras so i can make up my mind Barb :impatient:

Back