Daredevil legandary bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bullseye said:
I'm surprised this was not a PPO. Such a low run and no indication of one. Thankfully I am not a bust collector.

Oh I collect busts, they just gotta be real HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The nameplate on the Daredevil bust is a nice addition for display, but it's very take it or leave it IMO.

The bust itself looks incredible though, I just wish SSC had made a yellow costumed version, as the exclusive, to go along with it.

customizerwannabe said:
What is hayoo?

"Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it is an old wooden Civil War ship."

ron.jpg

A Dare Devil Bust out of all the more interesting characters they could have chosen.

Bullseye said:
I'm surprised this was not a PPO. Such a low run and no indication of one. Thankfully I am not a bust collector.
I ordered this one, be my first in this line just looks to cool not to have, I wonder if the yellow version will be a SDCC exclusive?
I don't think it needed a PPO, I'm kind of tired of PPO's anyway. I like being able to order something when the newsletter comes out

Viking28 said:
I ordered this one, be my first in this line just looks to cool not to have, I wonder if the yellow version will be a SDCC exclusive?

That'd be cool, but I think a slight resculpt would be needed to do that due to the single D.

wizarduniverse_1937_446500939.jpg
wizarduniverse_1937_434332918

Did I get it wrong? I thought the DD legendary bust Exclusive was LE 200 when it first went up for pre order. In yesterday's newsletter they said that there will be only 100 made...???

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Did I get it wrong? I thought the DD legendary bust Exclusive was LE 200 when it first went up for pre order. In yesterday's newsletter they said that there will be only 100 made...???

100 has been the ES since the pre-order. The regular version was not set then.

I just got a notice that my waitlist for the exclusive has been cancelled. That's interesting since it hasn't started shipping yet. :huh

Fritz said:
I just got a notice that my waitlist for the exclusive has been cancelled. That's interesting since it hasn't started shipping yet. :huh

I thought the same thing.:confused:

DD Exclusive #009 is in the heezy! Awesome looking bust, the sculpt is damn near perfect, just not a big enough DD fan to keep it for myself. This bad boy now belongs to my bud Ghettoenhanced! :rock He asked me to inspect it, so here are some pics.

DSC00800.jpg

DSC00798.jpg

DSC00802.jpg

DSC00799.jpg

DSC00801.jpg

i was trying to cancel this last week but messed up and canceled the yellow version. fk.

Back