Daredevil VS Punisher Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing I love about the marvel dio line is that they all look stunning together. but think I'll pass on this.

I have this on order and I'm really looking forward to this. I like both charakters a lot and the base looks fantastic.

Believe me, I really wanted to love this dio. But when I saw it at Comicon I just couldn't buy it, the quality was just not there. Now with the Punisher Comiquette out there is no way I would go for it.

just check the Punisher maquette sculpt with this one...this dio doesnt even look like a Sideshow production.

I really wanted to like this one... Darn.
Sadly, it's not up to par to some of the other pieces I'm buying these days.

I was annoyed as could be that this sub par dio was released, but a DD PF cannot seem to see the light of day. A Punisher PF, Comicquette, dio w/DD....but DD gets mothballed constantly.:monkey2

I was annoyed as could be that this sub par dio was released, but a DD PF cannot seem to see the light of day. A Punisher PF, Comicquette, dio w/DD....but DD gets mothballed constantly.:monkey2

Daredevil is coming. It's only a matter of time. :rock

Meh this thing is awful, it's just too small the wall doesn't look well painted. Maybe if they made it more of a solid wall or a whole tower that would be pretty cool. "It lacks in the girth" from the past Sideshow Dio's and that's what she said.

Back