Daredevil VS Punisher Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to pull the trigger on this after being on the fence for a while. I think it's going to look good next to my 1st App Punisher and bowen daredevil statues.

We've got ours yesterday, so it must be shipping now.

Alexei

we've had a lot longer waits that that :lol
I still go back to the ol Jason PF. Seems that one was about a 18months...

241ko3s.jpg

5vp3iu.jpg

246kn5u.jpg

2qdudmu.jpg

2lk44s3.jpg

2csbd03.jpg

fx6kb5.jpg

I'm still waiting for the Daredevil PF announcement before I make any moves towards buying this piece. But from the pics, it's starting to grow on me.

Not sure if I'll ever get another Marvel dio. They just don't have what the earlier ones had.

Edit:

and what is DD hiding in his jump suit?

2lk44s3.jpg

Not sure if I'll ever get another Marvel dio. They just don't have what the earlier ones had.

That's pretty much the "boat" that I'm in, BUT since this has the Punisher and DD theme going for it, I might "breakdown" and buy it. I'm really hoping for a DD PF to accent this piece, then the Punisher PF would fit into mix quite well. (Rather than a DD Comiquette and a Punisher PF.)

I like the dios, but I've never had the will to complete the entire line.

Edit: I just saw the edit that Mesa made to his above post.....and I change my mind. NO dios. for Chapter 2099. You just ruined everything, Mesa....Thanks....:lol

Back