Dark Knight Headsculpt Set From Chris Howes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically each head, if no extra 5 dollars is payed, gets adjusted to fit the hot toys body correct?

I tweaked the angle and diameter to be optimal for those wishing to use the small HT neck joint, so that's the way it comes out of the mold. Just made it a better sculpt all around.

The charge is for the physical act of creating the necessary cavity for the neck joint to fit into.

Same as it was before, it's just going to look a helluva lot better when placed on a body. I strive to give you the best I can for your hard earned cash!

So basically each head, if no extra 5 dollars is payed, gets adjusted to fit the hot toys body correct?

No, you've got to add the $5 for it to be adjusted for a Hot Toys head. It can fit without the adjustment, but you've got to do it yourself.

Christian Bale sculpt paint up
Picture_1647.jpg

Picture_1642_2_.jpg

Very nice Kuato :clap

I have absolutely no nits to pit with your "regular human" painting. :rock

I tweaked the angle and diameter to be optimal for those wishing to use the small HT neck joint, so that's the way it comes out of the mold. Just made it a better sculpt all around.

The charge is for the physical act of creating the necessary cavity for the neck joint to fit into.

Same as it was before, it's just going to look a helluva lot better when placed on a body. I strive to give you the best I can for your hard earned cash!

Ok cool. I just wasnt sure. Thanks Chris

Awesome, thank you!

Forgive me for asking, but since I've never commissioned one of these things before, how long is the turnaround on these? It takes me forever to even paint one of the things.

Found it!

Picture_1611.jpg

000pps7k.jpg

I know this has been said in this thread before, but this is an incredible sculpt! Everyone should just stop and study this thing. Look at it hard and compare the facial and head structure of the pictures you see of Ledger as the Joker. Just look at this example from Buttmunch that shows a photo of the sculpt along with a real photo from the movie. Again, simply amazing! I'm pretty critical of stuff in general, but especially when I'm paying for items. I knew it looked good, but after staring and studying for a bit it is better than good ... it's just amazing! :bow :bow :bow

And the sculpt of Bale is just as incredible! Seeing it painted by Chris (Kuato), just places the exclamation point on the sculpt itself.

I didn't say this to kiss anyone's rear ... just stating what is obvious if you look closely and appreciate these sculpts for what they are. They are truly ART!

Thanks again Chris Howes for your scultping prowess and Chris (Kuato) for great paint work! I'm looking forward to the things to come.

Cheers!

Keith

:joy:bananaThank you very much Keith, thats one of the kindest things i've heard a fellow hobbyist say to another, Very much appreciated :joy
:chew

I"m glad you got in on the party Cr0w :banana

I know this has been said in this thread before, but this is an incredible sculpt! Everyone should just stop and study this thing. Look at it hard and compare the facial and head structure of the pictures you see of Ledger as the Joker. Just look at this example from Buttmunch that shows a photo of the sculpt along with a real photo from the movie. Again, simply amazing! I'm pretty critical of stuff in general, but especially when I'm paying for items. I knew it looked good, but after staring and studying for a bit it is better than good ... it's just amazing! :bow :bow :bow

And the sculpt of Bale is just as incredible! Seeing it painted by Chris (Kuato), just places the exclamation point on the sculpt itself.

I didn't say this to kiss anyone's rear ... just stating what is obvious if you look closely and appreciate these sculpts for what they are. They are truly ART!

Thanks again Chris Howes for your scultping prowess and Chris (Kuato) for great paint work! I'm looking forward to the things to come.

Cheers!

Keith
You're making me blush :eek:

That is very kind of you to say. Both Chris C. and I have endeavored to provide all of you with the highest quality custom sculpts possible.

It's taken me nearly 20 years of hard work to get to this point, and I'm gratified to know these will be in the hands of people who truly will appreciate them.

Once again, thank you so much for your kind words.

Can anyone quickly explain what the difference is between using a HT body with a neck adaptor/plug that is more V-shaped, using the more U-shaped one, or not using one at all?

Chris, which of these is your head designed for?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back