Dark Knight Headsculpt Set From Chris Howes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuato, Just awesome. I would really like to have both my sculpt to have their eyes directed just the way you have them on those pics above. Man I can't wait to see these in my hands. Great Job and on point!!!!

can we still order the joker standard sculpt from chris? and how?

No Problem! Check out the first page for an overly complicated run-down of the details!

Basically, just tell me what you want and I'll add you to the list. You can pay for your order via PayPal, my address for payments is [email protected]. If you want it painted, please pay Kuato for the painting.

Thanks!

Now I jsut gotta figure out where to find a usable set of clothes :naughty I was hoping to find something other than the HT figure to use.

Picture_1627_2_.jpg

the sculpt and paintwork looks great, how do you get the waistcoat to stay closed so well?

Thank you Dwing: Me and Chris are honored this is your fav sculpt
Die-Thank you for your kind encouraging words
Kngfu- I do paint the flesh first, 2 coats then I apply the white and in doing so it takes alot of work to smudge out the white, its like putting real makeup on LOL, its tough but effective

Chris
Is the hair a base color of brown and then green dry brushing?

Chris, I saw that you said you would be making all the head able to fit on a hot toys Joker body without additional cost. Is this correct? If so I think I accidently made a mistake lol

Chris, I saw that you said you would be making all the head able to fit on a hot toys Joker body without additional cost. Is this correct? If so I think I accidently made a mistake lol

Well,in that it will fit the small neck joint with some drilling, yes. However, if I'm to drill the neck I'm charging a nominal fee of $5.00.

What I did (since virtually everyone seems to be using a HT body) was to match the diameter of the neck, and the angle of the neck to look right using that joint. By doing that he'll have that nice slouchy look like in Kuato's photos. I believe that neck jount will work for other bodies, like Dragon. I know it fits on a Soldier Story bod.

But once they come out of the mold, each will need to be drilled out so the neck joint can be inserted up into the neck.

The only reason for the charge is I'll have to spend time drilling and adjusting each one to fit. Bit of a drag and messy, lots of resin dust. One wouldn't be so bad, but it looks like I'll be doing more than one. :lol if you want to do it yourself, I recommend using a dremel tool with a nice sharp cutter bit so you can incrementally widen the cavity to fit it properly over the neck joint. Wear a cheap dust mask!

Sorry for any confusion!

So basically each head, if no extra 5 dollars is payed, gets adjusted to fit the hot toys body correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back