Dark Knight Headsculpt Set From Chris Howes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it this morning and I am very happy with end results. Thank You Chris and Chris for the sculpt and paintwork. Here are some quick pics and even though Buttmunch said that that straight Jacket from Lecter will be small, I'm still gonna give it a shot, alter it if possible but anyways thank you both and can't wait for the rest of these to come in..

hey chris, I still haven't gotten mine yet.. should I worry now?

Hmmmm... let me check to make sure yours went out. I think I've got you down as paid.... I need to check through my sloppy a**ed list and make sure I didn't screw up.

I learned my lesson on organization with the unexpected success of these heads. That's why I have my new system in play with all my new projects! Order fulfillment will go smoother from now on. Being new to the custom game there was a bit of a learning curve on how to make the order process flow.

If anyone else is still waiting, please be patient. I'll triple check my lists and make sure any stragglers are in your mail box this week.

Their are a few folks on the list who didn't pay, I'll check with those folks to see if they want to pay and get the heads they reserved.

attachment.php

Without the "Joker" make-up he looks like Anakin Skywalker.

I'm in California too and haven't gotten mine either, but it's only been three days since they went out. Monday, I'll bet. Tuesday latest.

I recently sent a CD to a friend in NY, and it took 2 weeks to get there. And a letter from the San Fernando Valley to Los Angeles took 5 days, where it should be overnight. Something's up with the postal service lately.

I'm in California too and haven't gotten mine either, but it's only been three days since they went out. Monday, I'll bet. Tuesday latest.

I recently sent a CD to a friend in NY, and it took 2 weeks to get there. And a letter from the San Fernando Valley to Los Angeles took 5 days, where it should be overnight. Something's up with the postal service lately.

Well, lets put it this way: I will make sure everyone who paid gets theirs, no matter what. I promise that.

And as I've said, my new system's gonna make it so much smoother for all of you and for me as well.

Hey Chris,

As far as I am concerned, you have done an excellent job thus far. You keep people updated. That is huge. I can't tell you the number of times I have worked with other people and the contact was barely there, if at all. Keep that up and you can never go wrong.

I just hope at this point that your system gets smoother and smoother, until you have the stress of shipping taken out of the equation. We don't want you burning out any time soon. There are too many great projects that you must complete. Now get back to work. :) :whip

Got it this morning and I am very happy with end results. Thank You Chris and Chris for the sculpt and paintwork. Here are some quick pics and even though Buttmunch said that that straight Jacket from Lecter will be small, I'm still gonna give it a shot, alter it if possible but anyways thank you both and can't wait for the rest of these to come in..

Very cool looking figure! You should stick a playing card in his pocket.

I'm really looking forward to getting this head, It looks like it'll be fun to paint up!

Thanks Chris, I received my heads today and they look amazing! Excellent work, I definitely look forward to the other projects you have coming up!

Hey Chris and Chris,

Not to add to the pressure at all, because I know you're filling a huge amount of orders and working on a lot of other projects simultaneously...I am really in NO RUSH at all to get my heads. I'm just checking in to see if they're ready and/or sent out already. I have my HT Original Suit Batman and regular Joker sitting in my pile of loot on BBTS, and even though they're all paid for and ready to ship, I'm not going to ship them until a few more of my pre-orders arrive. So I'm really not hurting for the heads since I don't even have the bodies I'm going to pop them onto in-hand yet...just checking in to make sure that I'm not forgotten. Again...NO PRESSURE...take your time getting me my heads, and keep up the great work!

Hey Chris and Chris,

Not to add to the pressure at all, because I know you're filling a huge amount of orders and working on a lot of other projects simultaneously...I am really in NO RUSH at all to get my heads. I'm just checking in to see if they're ready and/or sent out already. I have my HT Original Suit Batman and regular Joker sitting in my pile of loot on BBTS, and even though they're all paid for and ready to ship, I'm not going to ship them until a few more of my pre-orders arrive. So I'm really not hurting for the heads since I don't even have the bodies I'm going to pop them onto in-hand yet...just checking in to make sure that I'm not forgotten. Again...NO PRESSURE...take your time getting me my heads, and keep up the great work!

Kuato has yours and he's painting just as fast as his poor sore brush hand let's him! :D

Hey chris, are there any more pics of that Joker in your sig? Maybe I missed when Kuato showed it, it looks REALLY good

hmm hey chris, did you happen to check if you sent mine out? it's still not here yet. :(

:eek:

Mea culpa.....mea magna culpa!

Note the embarrassed smiley. I did go back and cross reference and I had a few stragglers that needed to be sent out....

All have been corrected now to the best of my knowledge and last ones should be there within a day or 2.

That's why I created my new super-duper organization system! I'm now much better set up to handle any commission that takes off like this one again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back