Dark Knight Headsculpt Set From Chris Howes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello chris, just wondering if you were able to ship my head out. the stern joker sculpt. just making sure as you stated to PM you, but your PM is full. Just checking.. Thanks!

hello chris, just wondering if you were able to ship my head out. the stern joker sculpt. just making sure as you stated to PM you, but your PM is full. Just checking.. Thanks!
I'll have to check if yours did..... in general I'm running a few days behind where I want to be (constant state of being for me these days), but ALL will be shipped by Monday. Note the emphasis on ALL..... that's for my benefit! :D

I just made PM space too, BTW.

Hey Chris, payment sent for the stern Joker head. Waiting to talk to Kuato! Thanks :cool:

BTW, if anyone in the US who has paid doesn't have theirs by late next week PLEASE let me know. My organization suffered as this grew. Outside the US, give it a few days longer.

Hi Chris, mine has not arrived yet.

Mine arrived today. Can't wait to have my artist friend paint these soon.

OK ... let's see a painted 'Licky Joker'. Don't make us start using the licky monkeys again!!! We'll do it! :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Seems ike you're doing pretty well on getting the heads out on a pretty good schedule. Be patient with yourself; your new to this sort of order fulfillment and it takes a bit to get good at knowing how much stuff you can get done when.

Looking forward to my heads, but no rush. :)

Seems ike you're doing pretty well on getting the heads out on a pretty good schedule. Be patient with yourself; your new to this sort of order fulfillment and it takes a bit to get good at knowing how much stuff you can get done when.

Looking forward to my heads, but no rush. :)

It has been a learning process! I hereby declare all heads are now officially out the door, at least to everyone who paid.:D

I'll cross check with paypal to make sure.

I do owe a few more to Kuato, but I don't think he's quite ready for them yet.

On a side note, I did an interview with the website Figures.com. I believe it's going up on Thursday if anyone wants to point their fingers at me and laugh.:horror

It has been a learning process! I hereby declare all heads are now officially out the door, at least to everyone who paid.:D

I'll cross check with paypal to make sure.

I do owe a few more to Kuato, but I don't think he's quite ready for them yet.

On a side note, I did an interview with the website Figures.com. I believe it's going up on Thursday if anyone wants to point their fingers at me and laugh.:horror

Do post a link when it goes up. I wouldn't mind hearing whatever you have to say about whatever they interviewed you about. I know a lot of people don't listen to Sideshow's podcasts, but I never miss one because I love to hear the stories from the creaters and what they went though to deliever the final product.

I imagine your interview is sculpting related right?

Just received my head and painted it!! Great sculpt to paint!!
seb

joker.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back