Dark Knight Rises - Bane (Now rising on the shelves of -ALI-!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dark Knight Rises - Bane (WIP)

Wait, you made this
untitledbbb.png

from this?!
yRbCg.jpg

Just thought I would share a quick update. I have completed the lower belt harness and the back black leather thingy (not sure what it is called). I have the base structure of the vest, I have to wait to get some straps to complete it, so the rest of the vest is currently on hold. Maybe I'll make the leather wrist guard and the jacket next.

The brass harness turned out a bit bigger than I would have liked, but I am hoping as soon as I finish the chest harness that loops around the bottom of the brass harness, it will help.

Hope you enjoy!
BaneWIP2.jpg

Excellent work on the headsculpt! Still think the Barney Ross body would work much better

Thanks! Yeah, I really want the big arms, and since most of the chest and back is covered by the vest... I like this one. It may not be as screen accurate, but when I think of Bane, I think a FREAKING HUGE MONSTER!

excellent work

can't wait to see the finish fig

Started making the chest plate armor. I still have to scuff it up a bit, but here is a preview.
BaneWIP3.jpg

Very cool! You may have answered already, but what are you using for the coat?

I found the perfect material (it has a weathered leather look) so I will be making it. Believe it or not, the hardest thing so far has been his wrist guard. I can't find the perfect leather for it...

The vest looks good. I'm going to have to ask you how you did the metal parts.

Back