Dark Knight Rises - Bane (Now rising on the shelves of -ALI-!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dark Knight Rises - Bane (WIP)

Absolutely amazing!!! This one of the best customs of have ever seen. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Damn, that looks amazing, I can't wait to see the coat I now think the body you picked is perfect. HT is gonna have to step it up cause so far this looks freaking flawless!

Hey, that is so professional work! You can be very proud on it! And show us some photos with Batman(you certainly have him).

I'm very impressed bud. Can't wait to see more!

BaneWIP7.jpg

Stunning work man. :clap

Thanks guys! Just a quick update, I added the top of the coat. I need to remove some of the coat inner material, but I want to finalize the chest harness before I do that. And to finalize the harness, I need the pants. Looks like this is on hold till Tues/Wed.
BaneWIP8.jpg

Tim, you're killin' it, man.
I'd say you really steeping up the custom game on this board.
I'd even go so far to say that you're #3, or #2 on the charts here.
Keep it goin'.
:rock

dude you need to start selling full figures. I bet they'd sell quick.

Wow man that looks really good!!!
Already looking fantastic Tim! :rock
Wow that looks spectacular :clap
Thanks guys! It is much appreciated!

Tim, you're killin' it, man.
I'd say you really steeping up the custom game on this board.
I'd even go so far to say that you're #3, or #2 on the charts here.
Keep it goin'.
:rock
Wow... that is crazy talk! There are some people on this board that are AMAZING! It is crazy though, I think the more of these I make, the better/quicker I am getting. Here in Jan. will be my first full year collecting/customizing! It has been a fun journey! Thank you for the compliment! The fact that you even put me that high means a lot!

dude you need to start selling full figures. I bet they'd sell quick.
I wish! These take SOOOOO damn long to make. This guy has 35+ hours in him, and about $100 of purchases (boots, pants, supplies...)There is a SMALL chance I might end up selling this one though. We'll see..

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Back