Dark Knight Rises - Bane (Now rising on the shelves of -ALI-!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dark Knight Rises - Bane (WIP)

Well, here is the coat so far... I have to pull some of the interfacing out of the arms to get it to look right, but it is a great start. I am going to wait to finish it once I finish the vest, just to make sure everything fits! Sorry for the crappy photo!

BaneWIP4.jpg

Oooh a piece a candy ....

Thanks guys! I just bought some of the JC Final Battle pants off a member at OSW... It is all coming together! At this pace, I'll be done here in a week or so!

Wow.....that is soooo coooool! I'm waiting on photo, where you will all put together! HS, vest, coat,...

Well, I am ALMOST done with the chest rig/harness (all I have left to do are the rope ties on the sides). I still have a lot of trimming to do with the straps, but that will be the last thing I do. This thing was a PAIN IN THE A$$ to figure out! I am still waiting on my pants, so once I get those on, I can tighten everything up!
BaneWIP5.jpg

BaneWIP6.jpg

BaneWIP7.jpg

Its looking bad ass man!!!!! Great work on the vest!

What boots are you going to put on him?

Thanks guys!

Thank you! I am using Royce Boots, modified with the leather straps. I think I am going to paint them a bit to be more screen accurate.
Bane3.jpg

Nice!

I think its going to work out very well!

Are you also going to put an under shirt underneath the vest? (Sorry for all the questions :lol)

Nice!

I think its going to work out very well!

Are you also going to put an under shirt underneath the vest? (Sorry for all the questions :lol)

No worries! Nope, no undershirt. I will mostly display him with out the overcoat on, but I am making the jacket so I have options. He just looks too cool with it on too!

I am also going to make a detonator like in the trailer... Once the movie comes out, if he has any other items (bombs, guns...) I'll most likely make those too.

No worries! Nope, no undershirt. I will mostly display him with out the overcoat on, but I am making the jacket so I have options. He just looks too cool with it on too!

I am also going to make a detonator like in the trailer... Once the movie comes out, if he has any other items (bombs, guns...) I'll most likely make those too.

Sounds good man!

Yeah once the hot toys one releases, im definetly going to display him with the vest and no shirt on.

Back