Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EX ordered using some points. I decided to do flex pay since all the DC statues have been going to flex pay people first. Of course, that means that this time SS will change it up and send out full pay orders first instead.

Click the link! Buy now!
Darkseid - Premium Format Figure pre-order!

300284_press10-900x600.jpg

And Pre-Ordered.... Used $140.25 in Rewards. Will also apply my $30 Wonder Woman Credit. Makes it about a $430 PF Purchase. Acceptable.

How many times do you actually pick up a statue?

I lack dumbbells.... :)

It's just a mental thing. I know it sounds silly. It's probably better that it is a bit lighter so it can fit on a shelf safely, but if I'm committing over $600, I'd like it to FEEL like it was worth $600.

I actually can't complain about weight. Details and quality, imo. I'm paranoid about weight vs shelf strength anyway, especially w/ multiple items.

Since I like the reg head more, I'll wait for some in-hand pics. Gonna be a loooooong wait.

I really want to PO but I'll wait for in hand pics and reviews and if its a heavy, non-hollow statue, without any major qc problems i'll definitely be buying darkseid. Unfortunately i fear that it will be hollow.

I lack dumbbells.... :)

It's just a mental thing. I know it sounds silly. It's probably better that it is a bit lighter so it can fit on a shelf safely, but if I'm committing over $600, I'd like it to FEEL like it was worth $600.

I feel the same, its the 'idea' of knowing that its a massive heavy statue and for 600$ i think its quite reasonable to want.

I actually can't complain about weight. Details and quality, imo. I'm paranoid about weight vs shelf strength anyway, especially w/ multiple items.

I feel the same way. I'm looking at my PAX with the DC Trinity together on one shelf hoping that it's not too much weight. I really need to get to some more shelves soon. I also wonder if there is a savings on shipping cost with lighter statues.

I feel the same way. I'm looking at my PAX with the DC Trinity together on one shelf hoping that it's not too much weight. I really need to get to some more shelves soon. I also wonder if there is a savings on shipping cost with lighter statues.

UPS tries to say they use "The Dimensional Weight" when they ship but if you add or subtract pounds to the same size box on their price calculator it effects pricing, so probably.

I really want to PO but I'll wait for in hand pics and reviews and if its a heavy, non-hollow statue, without any major qc problems i'll definitely be buying darkseid. Unfortunately i fear that it will be hollow.

At 20 lbs, you best believe this is an eggshell statue that's hollow as hell. :gah:

Back