Darth Sidious LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he looks good..:cool:

Last edited:
really not digging the paint apps so far on this one, the lines look a little to pink. I'll wait until we see more production photos.

I think Sidious is right, the expression is nice, the texture in cloack and skin is really well done. If includes a arm with a elevate hand could be a good bust. Can´t wait see the LSB Vader, both side by side could be greats.

Last edited:
Looks like from ep6. But the portrait looks too young to be the ep6 version. maybe ep3? facial looks slimmer too.

Looks good to me. It looks like its about to start frakking talking. I was hoping for Maul next or maybe even Luke but at least my wallet will take a break.

I think it looks good, I really like the facial feature and his eyes, to me its a huge improvement from the Obi-wan one, that was a complete waiste. Cody is still the best looking one and most interesting IMO. Boba and Vader would be cool.

Looney

I gave up on GG mini busts over a year ago. Now I can focus on these SW LSBs. Just get the ones I love.

Back