Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's one of the Go Hero Skeleton Warriors... although he doesn't work as well with Vader so I'll hide him elsewhere :lol

Re: Vader Exclusive Bust 1:1 Pics In Hand

Is there a chance please to have a shot of Vader bust with his helmet on, next to a ME/eFX stormtrooper helmet? I'd like to see the height, need to know if my Vader will fit in the spot...

Great pics and display galactiboy! :rock

Is there a chance please to have a shot of Vader bust with his helmet on, next to a ME/eFX stormtrooper helmet? I'd like to see the height, need to know if my Vader will fit in the spot...

23673_421864956398_524806398_5792938_5192462_n.jpg

converted in a few days and got it in a few days. INSANELY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And finally Vader on display in my collection room:
o.jpg

p.jpg

q.jpg

r.jpg

You can sadly see the paint rub here... on the left side of the tip of his nose :monkey2
s.jpg

So in short... this piece is amazing!!! You will not regret the purchase and I can say it is 100% worth the money :rock

Nice one GB looks amazing. :rock The best I have seen from SS in a while.

I wouldn't be disappointed with the Regular... the stand is great, but its still all about the main bust.

Great pics and display galactiboy! :rock

Sorry man, I don't have any other helmets for comparison shots. I can give you some dimensions once I get back to the house, but that's it.

One thing I'd add about this piece is that the gloss parts are super clean and well done.

No orange peel or inconsistencies that I've noticed... the dome is a thing of beauty :monkey2

It does look very impressive, I'd love to see someone get a low light shot of it with a Force FX saber lit near it to see how it reflects the blade glow.

It does look very impressive, I'd love to see someone get a low light shot of it with a Force FX saber lit near it to see how it reflects the blade glow.

Goodness gracious, now you've made me want to get an fx saber to do that :gun

Going to resist :monkey1

The FX sabers are one of the coolest Star Wars collectibles I've ever owned, to hold a saber that authentic looking with all the proper sounds and the blade lighting up like the emitter works in the movies, it really makes you feel like you're part of the movies.

A few more pics:

IMG_6622.jpg

A little off subject:

Anyone else imagine how cool the end of ROTJ would be if Luke would have knocked off the top of Vader's helmet to reveal his father and the end of the duel with the Emperor and such he looked like this. Would have been cool to see Anakin go from Man to Machine and then back to Man to finish the Emperor. :rock

It would look interesting, but, the mask sustains Vader's life, until he took the Sith lightning, Vader was still hanging on, he'd have been dead immediately with it off.

Back