Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It cetainly is for me... and I predict also the last. I can't think of anything besides a 1:1 Vader I would need that badly in my collection :lol

he's the holy grail when it comes to SW =). such an iconic character. anyone that see this guy will know how he is.

Man this thing rocks :rock2 If you are second guessing your purchase, DON'T!!! It is big as heck and beautifull. I already cut some vadermonkey lenses to fit and i think it finishes it off.

Here are some pics for the boyz still waiting......sorry they are from an old camera.......

DSC01647-1.jpg

DSC01648.jpg

DSC01651.jpg

DSC01652.jpg

DSC01654-1.jpg

DSC01655-1.jpg

DSC01656.jpg

DSC01657-1.jpg

DSC01659.jpg

It seems SS Vader bust is taller than the eFX/MR Stormie helmet. It surely won't fit where I was first thinking, but I do have another spot for him, just need to get a cabinet built. :)

Photo courtesy of Averone:

244brqu.jpg

Well actually no. They are made to fit behind a mask so they are about 3/16" bigger all around.. I had to trim and file them down to fit in the mask from the front. I just picked up some black pinstripping and ran it around the lenses a few times. They fit semi snug.
This thing need shoulders and a chestbox next.

Well actually no. They are made to fit behind a mask so they are about 3/16" bigger all around.. I had to trim and file them down to fit in the mask from the front. I just picked up some black pinstripping and ran it around the lenses a few times. They fit semi snug.
This thing need shoulders and a chestbox next.

awesome pics and look forward to your future modifications.

Got my exclusive today! Very impressive!!! I still wish I could put the mask over the face. Just a teeny bit of ear, less than an inch, standing in the way. Could've been an easy fix for SS. Oh well, still one of Sideshow's finest pieces!!!

Not the best pics, but thought I'd share:

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

Back