Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does look very impressive, I'd love to see someone get a low light shot of it with a Force FX saber lit near it to see how it reflects the blade glow.

That was one of the things I was thinking of as well, since I'm quite sure Vader bust won't fit next to my eFX and MR Stormtrooper helmets on top of my cabinets. Thus I have to get a new spot for him (and have built a special cabinet) and if so he will have the 2 Force FX Vader lightsabers (ANH & ESB) that I already own on each side.

Spoke with CS and they are processing my return... according to the person on the phone they'll likely just replace the head and not require me to send the piece back.

So, holding pattern for a few days while I learn what happens next. But if I have to smash him I'll be sure to post pics; maybe even a video if I can get it to work :duff

Spoke with CS and they are processing my return... according to the person on the phone they'll likely just replace the head and not require me to send the piece back.

So, holding pattern for a few days while I learn what happens next. But if I have to smash him I'll be sure to post pics; maybe even a video if I can get it to work :duff

but did you ask is WL are converting? :naughty

I did not... I do not concern myself with the trials of you mortals :lol

kurganiconanib.gif
kurganiconanib.gif
kurganiconanib.gif
kurganiconanib.gif

And finally Vader on display in my collection room:
o.jpg

So in short... this piece is amazing!!! You will not regret the purchase and I can say it is 100% worth the money :rock

CONGRATS!!!!

It looks like a life-size Darth-Vader PEZ dispenser...flippin sweet!!! I want one!!!​

Well played :rock :lol

what was wrong with your vader head GB?

There are to very minor areas of paint loss... one is a rub on top of his head which is no biggie, but the other is chip in the paint on the tip of his nose. Doesn't show up well in photos, but in person its noticeable.

You can just see it in this picture; its the gray dot on the tip of his nose.
s.jpg

Head, helmet and stand are nicely unpacked at home.

Shoulders (lower part of bust) missing in action. Supposidly somewhere in Utah...

Its a Cocoboloboy original... I asked him to make me one and this is what he came up with. Its damn nice :rock

And here's some FX Lightsaber lit shots of the bust:

t.jpg

u.jpg

v.jpg

w.jpg

x.jpg

Sadly I don't have enough batteries handy to take pictures and have both lit at the same time :lol

32.0 lbs/14.5 kg

No mention of 2 boxes on mine, is that what everyone got?

:dunno :dunno

Back