Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, i would like to know the same. did you use the clothe supplied by SS?

I did and no matter what the fine scratches exist after polishing! I am not sure what else I can use? I am afraid I will scratch it!

Pretty stoked! Love looking at these pics! I'm expecting my "exclusive" this week. Can't wait! Thanks everyone who shared some pics to hold me over 'til mine comes.

2q8ugsg.jpg
is there "freshness dating" on that thing?

It is late and there is no light so I could only get this one crappy shot but it does show Vader in the case and the giant case that I have constructed.

watermark.php

Well I'm mad as HELL!
My e-mail from FedEx said I would get my Vader bust on Saturday the 17th!
I got up early to wait for it,watched Manchester United beat Manchester City,had lunch,went to work, and NOTHING!
Now the info from the link is totally different,no mention of a Saturday delivery, but I do have this:
A volcano eruption in Iceland has delayed FedEx Express shipments to and from Northern Europe.
That's awesome I live on the East Coast and my bust is somewhere in Memphis,TN!
Now I wonder if I'm getting it on Monday,there's no info.
I'm _____ing pissed OFF!

Well now my info has changed,from the 17th to the 20th!
Thanks FedEx!
You Suck!:banghead

Holy Crap!!! Never seen a wall of Besta's before... also; the size of Akbar's head is staggering :lol

I know I was like oh crap when I got him I was not expecting it to be that big. I still cant believe it all fit. I will probably actually put one more double wide unit beside this one as well eventually for more stuff.

How much does Akbar weigh? Vader is hefty... but Akbar looks as tall and much wider.

Its funny, seeing how ginormous his noggin' is makes him seem even more alien :lol

Akbar is an awesome piece, but he isn't too heavy (relatively speaking); I am sure that the main part of his noggin is hollow.

Wow very cool Jason, thanks for posting!!

Crazy to think thats just $800 in doors alone! ($50 per door)...

Wow very cool Jason, thanks for posting!!

Crazy to think thats just $800 in doors alone! ($50 per door)...

Well I did get a few of them I think from the AS-IS section but yes it quite alot but the cases themselves were AS-IS as well. I have become really good at putting on those doors. I can be a pain the first time you ever do it.

I still need to finish my other wall of Bestas with a special modification to one unit to fit Grievous PF with all 4 sabers in soon hopefully. I just dont have time to get it all done right now.

Back