Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you have to do with the old one .... :naughty :emperor

2q8ugsg.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

I actually don't know yet what I have to do with him... haven't got any further information except that I'm on the list for a replacement head.

I'm kind of mixed on whether or not I want to smash him :lol Part of me loves the idea, the other thinks it would be fun to stash him in odd places like the above pic :lol

If you could get away with not destroying it, I'd explore having it customized into ROTS charring, or some stage between ROTS and ROTJ, I think it'd be fun, have an alternate damage head.

Probably have to have a completely new sculpt to get an Anakin to work as even charred he looks way different.

But, guess it just depends on what Sideshow wants me to do with it.

I'm not sure it would be much more graphic than seeing Anakin burn, but I always envisioned that the scar on his left cheek and the back of his head was from lightsaber strikes by Obi-Wan, might have been cool if the fight go so intense as to slash him like that.

Oh man, that gives me an idea when I get him. :lol

I scared my wife the other day with Salacious. He doesn't fit in my Besta, so I put it in my closet until I can get a glass case big enough for him. She opened my closet and there he was chilling on his pillow.

That's part of why I bought Crumb, as soon as I saw the proto, my mind immediately starting pondering how fun it'd be to place him in random spots throughout a house just to have little surprises. Busts don't quite work well, but he's perfect to just be hanging out somewhere random for someone to walk in and stumble upon and get a scare and laugh.

I should be able to post pics tonight I noticed when I opened him that there was a small chip on the edge of the helmet so Im going to see if Sideshow can send a replacement anyway so I will be able to take one no problem.

:lol :lol :lol

I actually don't know yet what I have to do with him... haven't got any further information except that I'm on the list for a replacement head.

I'm kind of mixed on whether or not I want to smash him :lol Part of me loves the idea, the other thinks it would be fun to stash him in odd places like the above pic :lol

what was wrong with ur head?

One question guys, how do you clean the helmet? What Sideshow provides leave a residue if not cleaned properly. And very minor scratches are seen....

One question guys, how do you clean the helmet? What Sideshow provides leave a residue if not cleaned properly. And very minor scratches are seen....

yeah, i would like to know the same. did you use the clothe supplied by SS?

Mine is still all set for delivery tomorrow ... *cough* I don't feel so good all of a sudden, I might need to call work. :sick :monkey3

Back