Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Papa John's? :dunno

bad-incredible-hulk-costume-comic-con1.jpg

:peace

My exclusive is due for delivery tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be at work when they attempt so, looks like I'll be making a trip to go and pick him up.

As excited as I am, I'm completely unprepared for this guy though..... This is my first LSB, and I have absolutely no idea where I'm going to display it, hehe.

Nice to see him under new lighting conditions.

One thing I'm wondering about that hasn't come through in photos yet, how's the skin texture, does it show as well as the prototype did?

IMG_0661.JPG

The paint work is not as fine as above... which makes it look a little less lifelike in person, but the texture is present and looks very good.

A big difference in the paint is the eyes don't have as much red in them... and the cornea is lighter on the production piece.

BTW, if anyone is interested here's a clear image (what I sent to Sideshow) of the damage to my Anakin portrait. Again, super minor; but it is paint loss and it does distract me :lol

vaderdamagea.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks GB, and the closeup helps on the texture front too. One thing I really dig about the Maul bust that adds realism to him is the texture, so far the shots of the Anakin portrait have been lit in such a way that you couldn't tell if the texture was still present or not.

What are your thoughts on the eye paint job now that you've seen it in hand? It certainly looked impressive for production eye paint from photos.

Back