Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_0295.jpg

So, maybe its the flash but are you guys able to see the "electronics" on Vader's temple area? Are you able to pull the helmet down more so you can hide that? Ive seen this now on a few pics. Its a bit of an eyesore...

You will see them a bit, but the flash is bringing those out more than natural/display lighting. A lot will depend on the level you display him at as well.

Here's a great example from GB of what the bust looks like under normal room lighting, can hardly see those circuits, looks perfect to me.

o.jpg

Palpatine is an awesome bust, particularly if you futz the hood right, though a lot of in hand pics I see of that have his hood all puffed open and looking goofy, quite unflattering to the piece, looks a bit like the ESB hologram redo from the DVDs, which isn't good. I love the Palpatine bust, so glad they made it and I was able to get it.

Here's a pic with the head on the stand. It's how I display it when I have the mask and helmet on. If you just remove the middle rod that's for the facemask (that you see to the left of vader in the pic), the head fits rather nicely on it. :)

IMG_0949.jpg

Thanks for the pic, it does look a little awkward with just the head on the exclusive stand. I can get use to it.
:chew

Here's a great example from GB of what the bust looks like under normal room lighting, can hardly see those circuits, looks perfect to me.

That was actually my biggest concern in getting this piece, but at eye/normal display level and when viewing this piece under natural light those pieces are not visible.

Looks great to me in person :rock

I had a hunch all along, but without pics or seeing it in person to tell, there was a little skepticism. It's the challenge of Vader pieces like this, those bits were never on the helmet in any non-reveal scene, even the ones on the collar, but, based on the back shot of ESB and the ROTJ reveal, there are added details to his helmet and many products add them, but can look off because you're seeing things you never could in 98% of Vader's screen time.

You want this...don't you...the hate is swelling in you now.

21.jpg

anakin+skywalker

U know........ I kind of wish in ROTJ that Luke had a very close mishap or spell over him that made it almost seem like he was turning over to the darkside but at the last minute his eyes revert back and defeats the Sith along with his father! :rock

Would be interesting, but based on how Anakin was in ROTS, I'd say Luke's darkest point in ROTJ was equal to Anakin in Palpatine's office during the Mace duel, right up to that line between good and evil, where Anakin chose to continue over it, Luke stepped back when he realized he was becoming his father.

has anyone used? the solution packaged to buff vader? if so what were the results? The supplied clothe help or help leave swirly marks/scratches? thanks

Last edited:
does anybody know when you buy from BBTS, do they drop ship straight from SS or does it come from there warehouse.

Well i have the shoulders just waiting for the other box that should be here tomorrow, thats just teasing me now. :lol

Well i have the shoulders just waiting for the other box that should be here tomorrow, thats just teasing me now. :lol

Yeah I got the same thing, one yesterday, one today. What a painful wait! I am glad I got this - it's a damn imposing piece. I like the Anakin portrait, and have the EX stand (thanks waitlist), but I prefer the helmet on the bust more I think. Also my first Sideshow piece for a while to show up without any damage or flaws! :banana

Back