Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I would have been driven up the wall if the boxes showed up on different days. My wife was stuck waiting around all evening since FedEx can arrive anytime between 8a-9p :google

But I guess the important thing is that no matter what you at least know you are getting this awesome piece :rock

Hey Sideshow, With the Darth Vader life-sized Bust out now, Any chance for a face of Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker with the burns and Sith eyes from Episode III that fits onto the bust? I would LOVE one! :)

Thanks

The Monster,
Nick

Just got this beast in yesterday, finally. This thing is a monster, sooooo worth the money. To make it even sweeter was that when i turned the bust over, i got #006/300!! By far the lowest # of any sideshow piece ive ever purchsed. Im so happy with this thing. It's almost too big haha makes my Grevious 1:1 look soo tiny.

:chew

vader.jpg
Darth Shade-er:cool:

It's hard to tell in some of the pictures, but I noticed immediately after seeing Vader in person that below his lenses the left side is dark satin gray... the right side gloss black. Below that in his "cheek" area it is the opposite(right side gray-left side gloss black). I went back & looked at the pics on here & every bust has the same paint scheme. Now I have plenty of Darth Vader reference pics. (in my nerd files) & have yet to find one that is similar.
Can anyone fill me in on why Sideshow did this? I'm not complaining, just curious.

That is how the actual mask looks... alternating sections of black and gunmetal gray.

Even replicated it on the 1/6 figure.

Well looks like i'll be sending mine back it has a paint rub that looks worse in person than it does in this picture! it'll bug the crap out of me so off it goes. :(

vader750.jpg

Second silver stip from the left :(

Well just got the other box with the head etc and that is all fine! so i've emailed them and hopefully they will just replace the chest area as i wouldn't like to box it all back up. :horror:D

Just found out my replacement Anakin portrait is on its way back to me :rock

But once it arrives I have to send back the damaged one :monkey2 So no smashy-smash and no option to modify it into something different.

Oh well, great news is I'll get a replacement :rock :rock :rock

Just found out my replacement Anakin portrait is on its way back to me :rock

But once it arrives I have to send back the damaged one :monkey2 So no smashy-smash and no option to modify it into something different.

Oh well, great news is I'll get a replacement :rock :rock :rock

I was hoping you could go all Office Space on it. Congrats anyway!

Back