Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to know it looks fine in person, but damn, they need to start sculpting these things with a dot where the eye should go. :lol

Is it me or do all these Anakins have a slight case of lazy eye? :dunno

No,there's no problem with this bust at all.
One of the best out there!

By the by, does anyone know what this is?
It came with the bust, I have no idea what it is.
DSCN0540.jpg

Also does anyone have a pic of just the head on display, not on the main bust but on the exclusive stand?

By the by, does anyone know what this is?
It came with the bust, I have no idea what it is.
DSCN0540.jpg

I just got and opened mine and it was just a piece to help secure the upper part of his face mask. It was clipped underneath the front part of the "mouth".

I love this bust! I unfortunately don't have any place to put him but he is fantastic! Totally worth every penny! I got number 181. Sooooo close to 182... ARG!

Also does anyone have a pic of just the head on display, not on the main bust but on the exclusive stand?

I did but it came out blurry... basically if you remove the arms you can rest the head on the exclusive stand. It sits on it fine, but doesn't really look like a presentation piece.

I tried placing it on the center arm (what the face mask rests on) but it didn't work and would have looked stupid.

#186 here :rock

Yes, the exclusive stand is 3 pieces.

The round base, a rod for the face mask and an arm in the back for the dome.

The really aren't that heavy... and the base feels solid once its together.

But you certainly would not want to move it with the mask and dome on it.

Here's a pic with the head on the stand. It's how I display it when I have the mask and helmet on. If you just remove the middle rod that's for the facemask (that you see to the left of vader in the pic), the head fits rather nicely on it. :)

IMG_0949.jpg

That does look decent next to him... didn't actually try displaying both. But not a bad display alternative.

Yeah, sure it looks kind of silly being just a head, but it beats finding a place to tuck it away if I want the helmet and mask on. But I'm most likely going to keep vader unmasked with the mask on the stand all the time.

I was a little surprised that SS didn't label the bottom of the EX base, that seems like they are baiting the recasters. :monkey4

Fedex tracking info sucks! They said my Vader was in transit on the truck for "today" since 7am this morning & it never arrived. It's killing me.... I see everyone else enjoying this amazing bust & I'm left to look at pics. I assume I'll be one of the last to get mine since I am on the east cost. I'm crying on the inside:(
I heard it is in 2 boxes... & this bust is "heavy", but according to Fedex info it is only 1 package & weighs 32lbs? Does this sound familiar to everyone else who received a vader bust?:confused:

Back