Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally think an Episode 3 Ankin/Vader reveal would be way cooler. Even if it is PT...

And if I know SS, they'll make one, might be limited, but they'll make one.

I agree! As far as I'm concerned Hayden's that one who brought Anakin to life! The ROTS and ANH Vader costumes are my favorite, but since I have the ANH Vader PF, I'd LOVE to see a ROTS Vader/Anakin revealed as a 1:1 or LSB!

Hello all-

Vader showed up at my house today, just opened up the boxes ... awesome portrait. Slight case of the Sideshow lazy eye, I think I'll just chalk it up to being in the mask all those years or maybe just getting burned up in a volcano! Probably the most realistic human bust sculpt I've ever seen.

A few quick pics...

2pq9yc0.jpg

2lw7nnr.jpg

n2e3gh.jpg

16m9m2u.jpg

ok2yw8.jpg

24e42gg.jpg

I really wish SS would figure out a way to use glass eyeys. Its the difference between a lifesized bust and a lifelike bust. We can put a man on the moon but we can't put eyes in a mold, otherwise this bust is awesome and i can't wait.

I'd prefer glass as well... but these really do look good.

The one thing I wish they'd done better on Yoda were the eyes... they're somewhat dull looking.

I've never seen glass eyes in person to know the real difference, but, even painted could be better than some of Sideshow's past busts, and here with Vader, they truly are. When I saw the prototype, I expected the level of detail on the eyes to be reduced in production, as that seems to happen with all the busts, but the eyes on this thing are incredibly detailed, I'm blown away.

So are these transfers like the yoda bust? Haven't seen any close up images to see if they have the dot-matrix.

If they are, the technique is MUCH improved, in the photos of Anakin I can see a lot of detailing, the Yoda eyes are lackluster largely because all of the elements are blurred and there really isn't and detail to them, even the pupils don't stand out much.

^ Nope, I know a guy who is getting two, one to flip.

I may just eBay mine if prices get nuts.

Back