DarthChrisDK's Collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 40: Video: Boba Fett Life-Size Bust Review!]

Great Review Chris, I had the pleasure of inspecting and posing this when it came out at my LCS some time back, Great Piece and Great Post

Thanks a lot, Colossus! Yes, it is a very fine piece. You have to see it in real life to really understand how awesome it is.

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 40: Video: Boba Fett Life-Size Bust Review!]

Thanks a lot, Colossus! Yes, it is a very fine piece. You have to see it in real life to really understand how awesome it is.

I know also did the Vader Bust and had them next to each other, Great presence the two together

I have been working on my new display these last couple of days. A number of pages back, I posted my idea. I think that was some months ago. Now, finally, it's all up and done. I hope you like it.

newdisplay1.jpg

newdisplay2.jpg

newdisplay3.jpg

newdisplay4.jpg

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 41: New display (Ikea Besta)]

It looks beautiful Chris. Seems like you will need more Besta as this one is looking almost filled up. :wink1:

Very classy display my friend ;)

Very classy! I like the one statue per cabinet look. Great display.

A huge change indeed! Loving the changes :rock Can't wait to see what other goodies you're going to fill this room up with.

IMG_8632.jpg

newdisplay3.jpg

Ah, thanks for putting these two up against each other, buddy! :D

Yes, big change, indeed! :)

Indeed very cool updated display!! Congrats on the new cabinets! :clap

No problem! BTW maybe some day you will visit my collection thread since it seems you never posted there, and there will be a new update soon :)

I will, buddy. I must admit, I am slacking on other collector's threads. Maybe it's because I end up wanting so much stuff, because I get "inspired". :)

I'll have a look, buddy!

I will, buddy. I must admit, I am slacking on other collector's threads. Maybe it's because I end up wanting so much stuff, because I get "inspired". :)

I'll have a look, buddy!

For me is exactly the opposite. I like watching other people's collections, I learn a lot from them: about new products that I might miss otherwise, about ways of displaying the collectibles, and I also get in contact with dedicated collectors outside of my own thread. Though since I don't collect Marvel I don't visit those threads so often

Back