DarthChrisDK's Collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 41: New display (Ikea Besta)]

For me is exactly the opposite. I like watching other people's collections, I learn a lot from them: about new products that I might miss otherwise, about ways of displaying the collectibles, and I also get in contact with dedicated collectors outside of my own thread. Though since I don't collect Marvel I don't visit those threads so often

Well, don't get me wrong. I enjoy watching other's collections! That's what this hobby is about. :)

Well, don't get me wrong. I enjoy watching other's collections! That's what this hobby is about. :)

IMO there is also something about giving your impression to a display or collection

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 40: Video: Boba Fett Life-Size Bust Review!]

I have been working on my new display these last couple of days. A number of pages back, I posted my idea. I think that was some months ago. Now, finally, it's all up and done. I hope you like it.

newdisplay3.jpg

newdisplay4.jpg

Congrats DarthChrisDK. The setup looks amazing! :hi5:

Great pics, love the lighting! U need a speeder bike pf and I need a captain America pf hmmmmm lol.

It looks very beautiful Chris.
23lo1vr.gif

Thank you! I'm glad you like it. ;)

Great pics, love the lighting! U need a speeder bike pf and I need a captain America pf hmmmmm lol.

Hahaha! I'm quite satisfied with my Scout Trooper as he is right now. ;) You still hunting Cap? :)

OH HELL YEAH! Great Look; Chris, Very Impressive, Excellent Post

Thanks a lot, Colossus!

That´s a small fortune you got there in Ikea equipment... :lol

Congrats mate! Looks awesome... Really like the lighting.:peace

Looks amazing Chris, I love your new display cabinets. :)

Beautiful set up. Love the single statue look, and the centered lighting as well! Impressive!

Beautiful set up. Love the single statue look, and the centered lighting as well! Impressive!

Thank you! Hehe, I almost feel bad that I am getting more pieces, and have to pair some of these together. Oh well! :)

Chris how many Bestas did you buy?
3 of 1'92cm each one?

What about the two cubes on the left? I mean, It does appear to be one shelf (no seam)

Back