David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

We haven't even seen any context yet.

Are people wanting to see another Ledger, Nicholson or Romero? I like it because it is different than the other three movie Jokers we got.

Thank You- I don't want a Ledger or Nicholson wanna-be!

Are people wanting to see another Ledger, Nicholson or Romero? I like it because it is different than the other three movie Jokers we got.

I have nothing against it being different but its not my taste at all. So far I hate this Joker.

We don't need context to know a tattoo on the face sucks. Like I said, he could be far and away the best Joker and I'll still hate his face.

DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

We don't need context to know a tattoo on the face sucks. Like I said, he could be far and away the best Joker and I'll still hate his face.

Yeah I feel the same way. There's a Burger King in town where the guy in the drive-through had tattoos on his face and gauges the size of baseballs needless to say I stopped going there. Call me old fashion but this self mutalation is repulsive

Joker definitely had them made :lol

mXJ6GXb.jpg

He's the opposite of TDK Joker, who was burning money and was against materialism.

All aboutz da social experiment!

This Joker is rolling in the custom rims! :lol

I'm an MCU pig, I get off on picking on MOS, TDKR and Gadot, but this movie looks like fun. :lol

Last edited:

Naw, he's burning money on gaudy ****. He's just missing a set of Liberace rings.

That tat doesn't bother me much. :dunno

If anything, dry brush it away on your Hawt Toyz dawl.

Forget dahllies, that's in the movie. You can't fix that with some nail polish remover. :lol

He's the opposite of TDK Joker, who was burning money and was against materialism.

All aboutz da social experiment!

This Joker is rolling in the custom rims! :lol

I'm an MCU pig, I get off on picking on MOS, TDKR and Gadot, but this movie looks like fun. :lol

When you see some new Gadot/BVS news :lol

L716H1t.gif

Truthfully, I'm kind of on the fence, and, depending on how they approach it, I may kind of like what they're doing with Joker. Too often does the villain steal the show, but we haven't even seen a trailer, yet, and already, we hate what a colossal ********* this guy is. It really does seem like they're making us despise him, and, hopefully, it will be all the more satisfying when Batman pummels the ever living **** out of him. Either that or they really are daft enough to think that those lame tattoos are "edgy" and "cool."

The more I think about it, I wouldn't mind something like the former, actually; that he's just a thug with a penchant for melodrama and he believes his own hype. It would certainly make Harley all the more pitiful, when you think about how low her self-esteem must be to lay this dude come in and sweep her off her feet. I don't know. Love it or hate it, it certainly is shaping up to be an interesting film.

Perhaps he has the tats in the flashback when he is more of a street punk and then covers with makeup when he goes pale/full joker?

Wishful and clutching I know. :(

Perhaps he has the tats in the flashback when he is more of a street punk and then covers with makeup when he goes pale/full joker?

Wishful and clutching I know. :(

Or maybe they use the Morrisonian "super sanity" concept, where he changes with the times. It's worth noting that Leto's 40. I don't know how; the guy must eat placentas or something :lol, but he is. So, it'd be cool, if, maybe, this is just him adapting to the flashy, celebrity obsessed world of today.

Or maybe they use the Morrisonian "super sanity" concept, where he changes with the times. It's worth noting that Leto's 40. I don't know how; the guy must eat placentas or something :lol, but he is. So, it'd be cool, if, maybe, this is just him adapting to the flashy, celebrity obsessed world of today.

He's 43 and he's older than Ben Affleck :horror Interestingly, in the TDKReturns, the Joker was probably the same age as Batman, yet he looked younger.

Back